[Day 7] Half Dressed

[Your P.O.V.]

Jack and I were leaving PAX. The first day of PAX had just ended. Jack just finished his panel and signing and he was worn out so we left. We went and got food at F/r. Jack swerved into a parking spot in the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at. I laughed at the fact that we could've been seriously hurt. Jack groaned.

"What's wro-" I started but he had smashed his lips against mine, shutting me up. I was shocked for a moment but then melted into his sudden kiss.

"Back seat. Pants and panties off. Now." he demanded with a growl below his voice. I quickly unbuckled my seat-belt and climbed into the back seat. I pulled my pants down, along with my panties. Jack opened his door, got out, closed it, and got in the back with me. He quickly spread my legs apart and put his head between them. He didn't hesitate to go to town on my clit. He flicked it and I knew he could see I was getting really wet. He plunged his tongue deep into my dripping wet pussy and I moaned loudly. I gripped his hair highly and he moaned, sending vibrations throughout my body.

"A-ahh daddy," I moaned out. He chuckled and continued. He flicked my clit so fast, I literally couldn't breathe. I tried to catch my breath but it just came out as heavy breathing. I was gonna cum but I couldn't breathe so I couldn't tell Jack. He stuck his tongue in my tight hole one last time and I exploded my sweet tasting juices all over his face. He pulled his face away from my, now, pretty much dripping wet pussy.

"Did I say you could cum, princess?" He asked me.

"I couldn't. You were literally taking my breath away." I replied truthfully.

"Okay that's true so I won't make your punishment as bad as it was gonna be" he said with a smirk planted on his face. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pulled them down to where his boxers ended. He then pulled his boxers down, just enough to let his dick spring out. He thrusted in, making me get shot with a bullet of pleasure. He the pushed all the way in, making me take in his 10 inches. We both moaned in pleasure because of how tight I was and how big he was.

"Fuck....how are you still this tight? I thought I would've stretched that pussy out because of how many times I've fucked you." He said.

"You're the one that's so fucking big." I said to him. He chuckled and started thrusting painfully slow. He could tell the speed was killing me and went. EVEN. FUCKING. SLOWER.

"Daddy, please.....go faster," I begged. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He slightly sped up. I moaned. He sped up again, earning more and more low moans gradually.

"Daddy.." I moaned quietly.

"Louder." Jack groaned. He grabbed my hips and thrusted deep, reaching my g-spot. I moaned louder.

"Daddy!" I moaned out, louder than my other moans. "R-right there!" I told him.

"Oh! Daddy found the g-spot in your still innocent tight pussy." He said. He knows that dirty talk could make me cum without even being touched. I almost came right then and there. He pounded into my g-spot, nailing it every time. I slowly got louder and louder, not caring if people near could hear us.

"D-Daddy ohh my god. Fuck me faster. I-i almost can't handle your huge hard cock in my tight dirty hole. Fuck Daddy!!! Can I please cum?" I asked, desperate for a release. He went harder and faster.

"Y/n cum. Cum all over Daddy's huge cock. Scream my name." He said sexily in my ear. That sent me over the edge.

"DADDY!!!!" I yelled as I came all over his huge cock. He thrusted three more time then came inside me. Since we were a very sexually active couple, I was always on birth control. Jack and I sat there for a minute, panting, catching our breaths. He slowly pulled out, still slightly panting. I tried to move but it hurt to bad. I laughed.

"Uhh Jack I think you fucked me a little to hard," I said laughing a little.

"That's what I intend to do to you every time I fuck you," he said, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed back with an equal amount of passion. He pulled away and got cleaned up. He helped me put my panties and pants back on as well. He then helped me out of the car, and to the hotel. When we got in the lady at the front desk looked concerned.

"Ma'am are you okay? Do you need any help?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though." I replied with a smile. We then continued to our room and I immediately laid down on the bed. I pulled off my pants and shirt, to get more comfortable. Jack took his pants and shirt off and laid behind me with his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Y/n. I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Jack. Goodnight," then we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

A/n
Sorry for the late chapters my internet was being stupid again but we got it fixed.

914