{Day 22} On a Desk

{Your P.O.V.}

Jack was recording and I was bored. I sat at my desk reading Jacksepticeye x reader smuts and I was reading a threesome smut. It was Jack, Mark, and the reader. I kinda blushed when the actual sex started. I was so deep into the book that I didn't hear the door open and close. I was about done with the part when I heard a low chuckle from behind me. I quickly swung myself around in my chair and saw Jack. My blush intensified greatly and I looked down so I wouldn't have to face him with an extremely reddened face. He lifted my head up with his index finger and thumb under my chin. He starred me directly in the eyes. He pulled me in for a quick and loving kiss then pulled away.

"Look how naughty of you to read smuts of Mark, you, and I." He chuckled as he looked deeper into my eyes. His eyes darkened as the lust built up in them. He then looked back over to my computer and began to read the smut.

"A rush of pleasure went over me as Jack thrusted hard into my dripping core and I sucked Mark's cock." He read a sentence from the part. My face and core heated up as he read it. He pulled me close as he chuckled himself again.

"I didn't know you were so naughty Y/n." He kind of questioned. He then looked at my library on Wattpad and scrolled through to see only Jacksepticeye x readers. He looked back at me with even more lust in his eyes than before. He picked me up and placed me in his lap as he sat in my chair. He then grabbed my ass which made me moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep, passionate, and desire filled kiss. Our lips weaved together and his tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily accepted and made a gap between my lips. He slithered his tongue into my mouth and explored everywhere, leaving no part unexplored. When we pulled away he sat me on my desk and pulled off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra since it was kinda late. He began to suck and nip at my breasts, creating hickeys all over. He made his way to my neck and started to search for my sweet spot. When he did I moaned lightly and he began to suck and nip at only that spot. Pretty sure that left a dark hickey. I tugged his shirt off to reveal his toned chest. I traced his muscles with my two index fingers. I saw the chills all over his body. My hands went down to his belt and I undid it and when I got it off I threw it to the corner of the room. He pulled his pants and boxers down himself and kicked them to the side. Since I wasn't wearing any pants, Jack just took me back off of my desk, bent me over my desk, and pulled my panties down. I was already really fucking wet from the smut and now that Jack was teasing my entrance made me wetter.

"You want my cock in your tight little hole, Y/n?" he questioned. He knew I was getting wetter from the anticipation of him inside of me.

"Yes. Please pound your big cock into my dripping pussy." I begged.

"As you wish." he said as he pushed himself into me. We both moaned and when he was only half way in, I felt completely full. Then when he was finally all the way in, he stopped for a moment to let me adjust to his size.

"You can move." I moaned/wimpered out. He pulled almost all the way out then forcefully slammed back into me. I loaded loudly as he did this a few more times. He then flipped us back over so I was sitting on the desk and he was in between my legs. He pushed back into me then began to slam into me. I was moaning loudly, the desk hitting against the wall. My hands were tangled in his hair, tugging lightly every now and then. His hands were on my lower back, and pulling me foward everytime he thrusted into me. It was a bliss. I then began to miss his neck. I searched for his sweet spot and when I found it he moaned louder than he was already. I sucked hard and bit a little at that spot, sure to leave a hickey and claim him as mine since he already claimed me as his. I pulled myself away to look and see if I had left a hickey. Mission accomplished. I then came back up to his face and kissed him with love and lust but I was cut off by my moan.

"Jack.....I'm cl-close..." I panted. He somehow sped up and it seemed he was going at an inhumane speed. I moaned loudly as I came hard all over Jack and my desk. His thrusts became slower and in less of a rhythm.

"I'm close Y/n......fuck, so tight." he groaned.

"Cum deep inside me Daddy Jack." I wispered in his ear. That went him over the edge and he himself pushed all the way in as he came. We sat there for a second, catching our breaths. Then he slowly pulled out and I could feel our juices leaking out of me and onto the desk. I laughed quietly.

"Well we've got something to clean up." I said to Jack aa he put his boxers back on.

"Yea. You get your clothes back on and I'll get something to clean up with." he said, while handing me my panties and shirt. I thanked him and he went and grabbed a towel.

He came back and cleaned up. He then went to edit his videos and I contiued reading.

1007