Chapter 7

So let's recap, first you fell in love, then you got your heart broken, then the guy came back and turned out to be an alien, you get kidnapped by said guy, then you meet the avengers, found out your a mutant, the guy you fell in love with comes back again, and now kidnaps you again, this time taking you to another planet, and to finish it all off you get left alone on said planet and into trouble with the authorities.
    You were freaking out. Loki was nowhere to be found and now you had pissed off some of the locals by just being here. Great just great.
    "Could this day get any worse..." you mumbled to yourself. In fact, it could get worse. The two guards currently holding your entire body weight led you to a grand doorway and continued through when some other guards opened the door for them. You started to panic and feel self conscious when every pair of eyes in the room started to stare at you. You tried to calm your breathing because you knew you would have to try and talk your way out of whatever was going to happen to you.
    "Why have you interrupted my meeting for?" the big guy with the eye patch boomed at the two guards holding your shaking form.
    "This mortal was found wandering the palace, my king" one of the guards said.
    Well shit, you were 'standing', more like being held up, in front of the king Odin Allfather of Asgard. This day was in fact one of the worst days of your life.
    " How did you get into Asgard?" the king asked.
    "Um well you see Loki," you paused when others in the room gasped when you said loki's name but then recovered and continued, " brought me here."
    " If my son PRINCE Loki brought you here why is he not with you. And why would he even bring you here I have forbade all mortals of midgard from coming to asgard." he boomed.
    " I don't know.." you mumbled.
    " I don't believe prince Loki would do such a thing. He despises you mortals."
    "He once said he loved me, so that might be why." you sassed before your brain could tell you not to. A collective gasp was heard in the great hall. Odins one eye squinted angrily at you.
    " So your a liar, very well, you could of at least tried to make it a believable lie. Nevertheless you will be sent to the prison until the is a trial held to decide your fate. Guards!" he said.
    " WHAT!?!?! Prison? I didn't even want to be here. You can't send me to prison, it's not my fault that I'm here." you yelled trying to fight off the guards. Your emotions were starting to get the better of you and you were getting angry. Angry that you were being taken to prison just for being human and on a planet. Angry that the person who brought you here wasn't here to defend you from his apparent father. And you were pissed that you were nearly defenseless to stop any of it. You just wanted to scream. So you did. No one expected what happened next. Not even you.
    As your scream pierced the air your wings came out and started shimmering a dark green. "Well this is new." You thought to yourself. You beat your powerful wings until you were out of the guards reach. Then you noticed the blonde god from the avengers was here. Thor. You liked Thor but he hadn't said anything in your defense so you weren't overly fond of him at the moment. Though now he was being quite vocal.
    " Lady (y/n), please come down from there. Let us talk about this." Thor tried.
    " Why? You wouldn't even come to my defense against your father Thor." More gasps could be heard as you didn't use Thor's title.
    " Oh for cryin' out loud they aren't my princes so SHUT UP" you yelled extremely annoyed by the constant inhalation of others breaths. You were shocked then to see your wings pulse a dark forest green and then return to their normal shade of black. You didn't know what to think of it so you just turned back to Thor to see what he would say to your disrespect for his title. When you finally settled your gaze on him though you were confused to see him opening and closing his mouth as if he was trying to talk and couldn't.
    "Come on Thor spit it out." you said.
    Thor gave you a look that said I'm trying and also that portrayed his anger at your sass. You looked around and saw others doing the same. Opening and closing their mouths trying to make sound come out. Now you were starting to worry. Odin had stood from his seat and was pointing his staff at you. Before you could think what to do a pulse of light shot from his staff and collided with your right wing, sending you into a spiral toward the ground. You landed ungracefully on the hard marble floor. Thor came up to you and grabbed onto your arm so you wouldn't try to run away.
    Meanwhile, elsewhere in the palace, Loki was wallowing to himself. He couldn't believe that you were scared of him. Well, he could believe it he just didn't want it to be true. Trying to tell himself that you aren't really afraid of him, he paces around in his mothers chambers waiting for her to return. The doors swing open slowly allowing the queen to enter her chambers. Loki perks up the slightest bit when he sees her come in.
    " This is a pleasant surprise, Loki. What brings you here?" Frigga asked sweetly.
    " I have a problem that I can not figure out a solution for, I was going to ask for your assistance in the matter." Loki replied cryptically.
"By all means how can I help?"
" Well, I need to regain someone's trust. I 'wronged' them and I need to make up for it." Loki replied.
"Alright, to know how to regain one's trust, one must know how they were wronged." Frigga replied eloquently.
"If you must know mother, I have wronged the woman I love, I was not being entirely forthcoming."
" Whatever about?"
" The visits I made to you some time ago. I did not elaborate where I was to her. She thought I was being unfaithful." Loki stated shyly.
" Why didn't you tell her the truth?"
" I was ashamed and angry that she would think I was capable of something like that. I didn't want her to think I was weak because I needed to go have a talk with my mother so often."
"Why wou--" frigga began.
Then a wave of energy spread out and through both Frigga and Loki. Both were taken aback for a moment by the sheer magnitude of the magic they both felt. Loki tried to ask his mother what that was but found his voice would not obey. Doing the logical thing, they started communicating telepathically.
What was that? Loki asked.
I do not know. We should go make sure the king is safe. Frigga replied. With that Loki and Frigga made their way to the great hall. When they finally reached the great hall they were met with an interesting image. To Frigga, it was just some woman with wings being held in place by her eldest, Thor. To Loki, His love was hurt and being forcibly held down by his overbearing older brother. All of this was going on in complete silence. Aside from yourself, quietly whimpering in pain. Loki immediately went over to you and tried to help you stand. Thor was not having that so Loki being Loki decided to stab him in the side. While both of them knew this did almost nothing, Loki still felt the slightest bit better after doing so.
Finally, you noticed Loki when he tried to lift you off the floor.
"Loki, oh my god, where were you?" you paused to hear his response but one never came.
" Loki? Where were you?" you waited for a response but got none still, "Ugh not you too. Why can't anyone talk!" you shouted. Loki waved his hand in front of your face to get your attention. Then he showed you his magic.
" Yes I know you have magic. So?" Loki sighed shaking his head. Now followed a game of charades to try to communicate with one another.
"Oh it's because of magic. Who's magic?" Loki shook his head.
Great, you thought. Even he doesn't know what's going on. That's when Odin pointed his staff toward you again. This time you shied away knowing what followed, but the pain never came. You opened your eyes to see Loki looking a little dumbfounded.
"What?" you asked. No one expected Thor to do what he did next. He started jabbing his finger at you. Then, after you said "me?", Thor began flapping both his hands around frantically like wings. To top it all off, Thor very nonchalantly placed his index finger against his lips gesturing silence. While barely containing your laughter, you nod your head to acknowledge you understood.
" How could this be my fault though?" you asked.
" I don't have any magic" you stated.
"Try allowing me to speak" you heard loki's voice inside your head.
"How'd you do that?" you asked with a look of awe on your face. Loki simply swirled green smoak around his fingertips and you got the idea.
"Oh, okay, but how do I do that? I don't even know how I made everyone stop speaking." you rambled.
"Start by imagining my voice. Think about how it sounds, the rhythm. Once you have that try allowing me to speak." you heard loki say in your head. 
"Alright, I'll try." You closed your eyes and focused on your breathing. Picturing Loki's charming velvety voice. His unique cadence and how amazing it sounded to you. You hoped he wasn't able to hear that last thought. After a while you peaked out of one eye to see if Loki had tried to speak yet. You watched as he opened his mouth but no sound came out. Letting out a sigh, "This is pointless," you said, " I don't know how I did it so I don't know how to undo it."
" Keep trying" Loki insisted.
"Ughh, It would be a lot easier if I could hear you out loud and not just in my head. Yeah yeah. I know if I could then there wouldn't be a reason for me to be doing this." Loki gave you a small smile and waited for you to try again. You did with the same result. You were growing frustrated with yourself and your situation. After ten minutes of trying and failing you had had enough. You felt like screaming or crying or both. You opted for screaming and did.
"JUST TALK ALREADY, I DON'T LIKE MY VOICE THIS MUCH." you shouted.
" Well then stop using it." you heard Loki reply, this time out loud. Your eyes shot open  staring at him. He smiled.
" I do believe this is the longest Thor has gone without saying anything." Loki stated with a smirk. Thor tried to yell at his brother but all he looked like was a pissed off mime. You couldn't help but giggle at the sight in front of you.
" I believe your magic is currently controlled by your emotions. You have to be experiencing extreme emotion to perform your magic." loki concluded.
" Well that's just great. How am I supposed to fix everyone else. I'm not having any strong emotions right now." you replied.
" That is where I come in darling. I can help you reverse this. Take my hands and just focus on me. I will do the rest." loki cooed.
So you took his hands and closed your eyes because you thought that was necessary for some reason. Meanwhile, Loki was working on fixing your mistake. It took a few moments but with how much power he was able to use from you it was done in no time. To be honest Loki was amazed at how much power he could feel inside you. It was more than he had ever come across. Even more than the tesseract. This part Loki made sure stayed with him.
With everyone's voices returned it was time to get back to what had been happening. Your imprisonment.
"Guards take this prisoner away" Odin said.
With your wing being hurt and you being in poor shape you didn't try to fight this time. Good thing Loki was here this time around.
"Wait. Why is she being taken as a prisoner?" Loki asked.
"This mortal has snuck into Asgard. Lied about how she got here and now has attacked the people of asgard." Odin all but yelled.
"This 'mortal' has a name and she is here because of me. I am the one that brought her here." said Loki.
" That is of no consequence" Odin said " she has still attacked our people and will be held accountable."
" Let us not be so harsh dear, she is but a child with no knowledge of magic or how to control it. Loki was very similar before he was taught control. There was no real harm done anyway. Just some quiet time for once." Frigga said with a small smile. "Why not send her back to midgard instead. Only to return when you decide." Odin's gaze softened as his wife spoke. You were amazed that this beautiful lady was able to calm the raging king. You kept your mouth shut in hopes Odin would take his wife's offer. Thankfully that is what happened. Frigga even got Odin to allow you the nights rest before you would return to midgard.
Loki escorted you out of the great hall not long after. He mostly carried you as you were weak from your injury. As you were walking back to Loki's chambers he started to chastise you for leaving his room. You were hurt and angry so you were not going to put up with being yelled at like a child who disobeyed their parents.
"You weren't there Loki. I woke up and you were gone. What did you expect me to do? Sit there and wait for you to come back?"
" Yes" Loki deadpanned.
"Well I didn't. I didn't know when you had left or when you would return. I was trying to find you. If you would just have listened to me back on earth this wouldn't have happened. I knew you didn't get permission and look how this ended. Just please take me home."
" I will tomorrow. Just let us enjoy the time we have on asgard first." loki said. While the two of you had been talking Loki had noticed you becoming heavier in his arms as you were losing strength. You were too emotional to notice at the moment but you were on the verge of collapse. Loki did notice though and caught you as everything turned black and you passed out. Sighing loki picked you up bridal style and carried you the rest of the way. As you slept, he treated your wound and healed part of it with his magic. While he was doing this Frigga came to his chambers.
"So this is your love." Frigga said. "She is not exactly what I would have pictured but she is a perfect fit."
"I'm glad you think so, I had brought her here to meet you and show her the palace." loki said solemnly.
" Well why don't you introduce us then." Loki looked confused for a moment before turning and seeing you waking up.
Your breathing began to pick up once you saw the queen standing in front of you. You were nervous, not wanting to be disrespectful, but not knowing how to address her.
" (y/n) this is my mother, Queen Frigga." Loki said.
" Please just Frigga."
"Thank you for your kindness Frigga." You said quietly.
" It was the least I could do after what happened." she replied simply. You chatted with her for a little longer then she left.