Chapter 6

" Yes, I have always loved you." he said " please if there is any chance I want to try again."
" I don't know if I can... you were my world and then you just left. You can't begin to know what that felt like Loki."
" I know and I want to make it up to you in any way possible. Whatever you want, I will do." Loki  said.
"There's nothing I want Loki. I just need to know that history won't repeat itself. That your not going to up and leave again. I need to trust you again. But I just don't right now."
It looked like Loki was tearing up from where you were but you weren't certain. "Then I need to gain your trust back, and I will." Loki said.
And with that he vanished.
You hadn't seen Loki since that night. You thought that maybe you had just dreamt it. That was until one afternoon while sitting in the common room of the tower Jarvis, the house AI, announced you had a visitor. You went to meet the visitor. As you walked to where they were outside on the lawn, all you could see was the biggest bouquet of roses you'd ever seen. What was even weirder than that was that they were black roses with green tips. When you finally reached the now not so mysterious visitor, he lowered the bouquet and revealed himself to be Loki, which you had already guessed.
" So I didn't imagine it after all." you stated.
    " No you did not. I have come to show you where I went all those years ago that caused you to doubt me." Loki responded fondly.
    " Wait, I'm confused, you said that you had been visiting your mother in Asgard?"
    "Yes that is what I said."
    "Alright but I thought mortals weren't allowed into Asgard?" you asked.
    " Well they aren't but your not just any mortal now are you," Loki said with a gleam in his eyes.
    " well I guess not. I am a mutant but other than that I'm nothing special." you responded dejectedly.
    " You are so much more than special (y/n). You have been welcomed to visit Asgard with open arms" Loki tried to assure you.
    " So what you really mean is no one knows that I'm coming." you asked.
    " Well Heimdall knows but other than him, no no one is aware that I am bringing you to Asgard with me." Loki replied.
    " Loki you can't just take me to another world without getting permission from the person that rules over it." you said.
    " well technically I do have permission from the queen to allow you to come, so is that acceptable to you?" Loki asked.
    " what do you mean technically?" you asked worrying.
    " Do not worry it is all taken care of little one." loki replied.
    " what?" you asked. But it was too late Loki had already called to heimdall and you were now in Loki's arms flying toward the biforst on Asgard. You clung to him for dear life as you feared if you loosened your grip you would fall to your death into outer space. Finally you landed in the big dome that surrounded the biforst. As soon as your feet hit the floor a wave of nausea hit you like a ton of bricks. You doubled over and clutched your stomach trying desperately to make the sensation go away. Feeling a hand on your back you turned around and saw Loki's worried eyes staring back at you. You started to feel better moments after looking at him. You managed to stand up straight and finally took notice of the other being in the room.
    " Good evening prince Loki" a handsome masculine voice rung out.
    " hello heimdall" Loki replied.
    " You seem to have forgotten that mortals are not allowed in Asgard realm my prince." Heimdall boomed. You so wanted to say I told you so but you thought better of it.
    " I am well aware of the laws but I have been given permission from the All mother allowing this one to enter this realm." Loki replied.
" Very well If the All mother agreed then it would seem you may proceed," heimdall said, " Welcome to Asgard Lady (y/n)."
    Before you had time to answer Heimdall you found yourself in a very large and luxurious room. Shelves full of books lined all of the walls, while beautiful couches were arranged in the center. You thought this must be a library. While you were marveling at the many books Loki informed you that you were now in his chambers, this was apparently his sitting room. A sitting room with this many books. There were more books in this one room than there were in most libraries. You scoffed and sat down trying to wrap your brain around the fact that now you were on another planet with no means of getting yourself home, no way of even knowing how to get back to this biforst, and you were now relient on your ex-boyfriend. Who apparently was a prince on this world. 
    "Where would you like to explore first?" Loki asked as if it was the most normal thing in this world.
    "Wh-where do I want to explore??? Loki I don't even understand where I am right now." you said as you were growing more anxious because of everything that was happening.
    " I'm confused (y/n). Your in Asgard and we are sitting in my quarters." Loki asked a little befuddled.
    "Loki just think about it for a minute from my perspective. I am on an entirely different planet. With no one to rely on but you. No way to get myself home and no idea how to behave or act or what laws are in place here. I am completely alone here." you stressed.
    " (y/n) you are not alone here, I am here with you." Loki said.
    " Loki am I not the only human being on this planet?" you asked pointedly.
    "Yes."
    " Then I am alone no matter if your standing right beside me or not. I am the only person from earth here." You were getting to emotional. You could feel tears threatening to spill from your eyes. Loki was looking more like a deer in headlights with every second that passed. In Loki's mind he was just taking you on an adventure similar to the ones he had went on throughout his childhood. He wasn't really understanding your emotional turmoil about being in his home and you didn't expect him to. He had grown up doing this type of thing, you hadn't. As the tears finally started the journey down your cheeks, Loki moved to close the distance between the two of you and reached to wipe away your tears. Before his hand connected with your skin you shrunk away, not out of fear, but because you were too overwhelmed. That didn't stop Loki from thinking it was because you were afraid of him now. The years of negative reinforcement from his parents, albeit unintentionally from his mother and not so unintentionally from his father, that he was a monster and dangerous would not let him see reason. The look of utter defeat that crossed his face would have broke your heart had you seen it. You were currently to busy sitting in a ball on one of the couches shaking from your silent crying.
    When you finally ran out of tears you stayed curled up on the couch. Slowly evening out your breathes and slowing your beating heart. You were extremely surprised that Loki hadn't made any attempts to comfort you as self absorbed as that sounds. Loki was always caring when you had previously been with each other. Now that you were more curious than nervous or scared you looked around the room in search of Loki. Your eyes scanned all the nooks and crannies around the room and you even checked some of the adjoining rooms that were unlocked. You couldn't find him anywhere. You could feel your heart start to race and started taking deep breaths to prevent yourself from overreacting.
Seeing as he wasn't here you thought why not go and try to find him. Your brain must have been thinking very on tracked thoughts because this seemed to be the perfect idea. Despite the fact that only heimdall and loki knew you were here and had some very vague permission, if you could even call it that, to be here in the first place. But nevertheless you left Loki's chambers in search of him. Making sure to avoid any confrontations with the 'locals'.
As you searched what you could only describe as a palace, you walked through many gorgeous gardens, flowers so beautiful they almost brought tears to your eyes were everywhere. All entirely foreign to you but beautiful nonetheless. You stopped to marvel at the intricate designs made by the plants and the designs that were carved into the stone walls surrounding the gardens. You swore that these had to have taken years to complete with this much attention to detail. While you were caught up in admiring the new world around you, you failed to notice the women who had taken notice of you. When they saw the strange clothes you wore and how you looked to be studying the palace, they went and alerted the nearest guards.
"Who are you and what are you doing in the palace?" a guard asked from behind you. You shrieked and spun, blood draining from your face. Now you were the one looking like a deer in headlights.
" ahh ummm well you see umm ahhh bye!" you stammared and ran in the opposite direction as the guards. You didn't know why you had said bye when you turned and ran. All you did know was now there are two armed warriors running after you and gaining on you fast. You thought you that if you could just round this corner you could hide and they wouldn't find you. This was of course your mind being delusional. Before you were anywhere near the corner the guards had seized your arms and were taking you in a new direction. You assumed they were taking you to some room where you would be questioned.
Well you weren't wrong.