26 - BONUS CHAPTER

Authors Note. I started this story when I was 15 years old guys I'm 18 now THREE YEARS AGO ?!?!?!?ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE BEEN ON THIS APP OMG AND I GOT SO MUCH NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE STILL READING THIS CRINGY STORY I WROTE - you guys are the best and for that I'll try to make it as cringy as it was three years ago! ENJOY!

—————————-—————————-—————————-————
Three years later
He looked back at the 3 year old as she starred him down arms crossed with a slight smirk on her face. It was as if tormenting him was her exact motive, and it was working quite well. He crossed his own arms and sighed at the girl, getting frustrated second by second. She giggled knowing he was getting tired of her.

"You really are your mothers daughter Elly," Duncan said exhaustingly. It's been a month since Courtney left her daughter in the care of him and it seemed like being obedient wasn't her strong suit. But she might have gotten that trait from him, considering he wasn't good at handling authority when he was younger as well. "Fine, if you put your clothes on then I'll take you to the park today," he rolled his eyes as she smiled enthusiastically.

After yelling through the hospital that his girlfriend was going to give birth on September 11, Duncan and Courtney brought home a chunky blue eyed girl named Elizabeth. She was quite troublesome at night for him, especially because Courtney couldn't get out of bed for a few weeks. Duncan quickly grabbed his daughters belongings and waited for her to come out of her room with actual clothes on this time.

"Dada! My blanket!" He heard from down the hall. The tall man walked down to her bedroom to find the little girl looking through her box of toys because that's where she thinks she put it last night. She sat on the floor getting ready to cry for the third time this week because of that object. Since it was the only thing she had of her mother at this moment she took it with her wherever she went because it smelled just like her.

"Calm down midget, your blanket's right here," Duncan said as he held it in his hand, he smelled it himself as if he forgot what the love of his life smelled like before giving it to his daughter who smiled when she saw it. She quickly got up and ran to the door, ignoring the fact that she almost had a tantrum five seconds earlier. They got to the front door and walked out of their little apartment. And out of their little Apartment building, and into their car.

"Dada I miss mommy," she said cuddling her blanket. He smiled and begun to drive.

"So do I Elly, so do I." She began to sing to herself.

—————————————————-

I definitely could have called to let them know that I was returning pretty soon but seeing their surprises faces when I show up at the door would be to priceless, I couldn't pass on that opportunity. I smiled as I imagined my daughter's face.

I rushed to our apartment complex leaving my bags in the taxi. "Mrs. Barlow, you're back!" The man at the front desk said happily. I smiled back at the man, and asked for the bellboy to get my belongings for me since I was in a rush.

I rushed up to my apartment and quickly searched for my key while mentally planning what I would say when I opened the door and saw my daughter and husband sitting on the couch being lazy like they were months before I left. When I finally found the darn key I threw it into the doorknob and threw the door open, while yelling "Honey! I'm Home!"

I looked to see an empty room but toys covering the floors and dishes in the sink. "Where the hell did they go?" I asked, talking to myself. I was disappointed they didn't get to see my big entrance. Even though Duncan had a tendency of fainting whenever I show up somewhere unexpected.

"Your boyfriend and daughter went out for a while Mrs.Barlow, the little one wouldn't stop saying see saw while in the lobby so I'd only assume they went to the park," the bell boy said as he placed my things in the room. I sighed and gave him a tip before closing the door on him.

"Well I guess I'll wait for them to come back, and then I'll surprise them. But first.... this place looks like a circus" I rolled my eyes and smiled.