Twelve

Courtney's POV:
"Baby, I'm so happy to see you!" Brandon exclaimed. His patchy beard smothered against my cheeks as he pulled me into a tight hug. I stood surprised.

Wh-what are you doing here?" I softly asked. He brought me into the living room and sat me down on the couch before answering my question. He gazed into my eyes as if he was seeing me for the first time and down to my pregnant stomach. "Well? I'm waiting," I continued.

"I want to be in you and the baby's life." He looked at an upset Bridgette and back at me.

"Wait what?!" I softly shouted.

"Courtney, losing you was a mistake, ever since you left, I realized that I'm nothing without you, I was dumb when I did all those things, I hurt you, I hurt us, I hurt our ba-

"Courtney don't fall for this posers act again!" Bridgette blurted out. I looked at her teary-eyed and back at Brandon.

"Bridgette with all do respect, this is a private conversation," He replied angrily. Bridgette puffed and walked out of her living room angrily. "Come on baby, let's get back together, for the baby, we can make this work!" He exclaimed. I wiped my tears and looked at the blonde.

Bridgette's POV:
"He just barges into our house, demands to speak to Courtney and then insulted me. I really hope Courtney doesn't agree to get back together with this monster," I ranted. Geoff looked at me, disappointment in his eyes.

"I don't know Bridge," Geoff replied, "Courtney's pretty vulnerable, she might just believe the lies coming out of his mouth."