23

Chapter Twenty Three : Courtney
_______________________________________

Courtney looked at Bridgette and Geoff with a scared expression on her smooth face, she held the phone in her hand while Duncan was still on the other line.

Courtney's POV:

"What do you mean you're in jail?!" I exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and gripped on to the phone, not missing every word he said to me.

"They think I robbed a tattoo parlor last night during the hours of 9 and 10pm." He muttered.

"But that's ridiculous, you were wi-

"I know Court, that's why I'm calling, you're my alibi, you're my ticket out of here, either that or 10 years in desert state prison," he said cutting me off.

"Alright Nelson, get off the phone," I heard in the background.

"Look Courtney, I have to go, please just be here by 11, or they're closing the case, an automatic guilty." He said, his voice was off, as if someone was tugging him.

"I'm on my way right now!" I exclaimed.

"I hope so, Princess."

I quickly picked myself up and grabbed my things, ID, credit card, lip gloss, shoes. I soon realized that I had no license to drive.

"Where are you going?" Bridgette asked with a curious expression.

"I have to get Duncan." I replied

"Why?" Bridgette continued with her investigation. I rubbed my elbow and sighed.

"Because ..." I said softly. Geoff and Bridgette both looked at me with a questioned look.

"Court, you have to stop saving these guys, you've been doing it since you were little and look where it got you, a stressed out pregnant women, Duncan keeps getting himself into trouble, and you're saving him-

"Bridge it wasn't his fault this time," I rolled my eyes, "He was with me all night, he was accused of something he did not do," I retorted. Bridgette looked at me with a worried expression.

"Geoff, start the car, we've got an idiot to rescue!" Bridgette confidently exclaimed. Geoff rushed to get his car keys and we sped out of the door like a flock of birds.

I'm coming Duncan.

I love you guys, you are all my wattpad bffs 😊🍆😂

td_love
lolduncan
CITPrincess
crayolabuff
tdduncney
HeRzNaMEBri
shara996
Rebecca_Aria_Brooks
weirdo_3145
YoonIsFabulous
abelsessed
music_and_food
xx_preppy_xx

COMMENTS