One

Duncan's POV:
6:00 AM
I got up earlier then I usually do for school, I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my voice was groggily and my hair was a mess. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and brushed my black hair with green streaks then headed into my room to put some clothes on.

When I opened my closet and picked out my clothes I smirked a little, I put on my black shirt with a skull in the middle and my blue jeans, I put my socks on and my classic red converse, I took the pocketknife out of the jeans and hid it in my shoe, trust no one!
_
_
When I got downstairs I saw my older brother Alex and my younger brother Andrew sitting around the coffee table eating breakfast, I grabbed an apple and headed out the door ignoring my father who was screaming the same thing at me when I left the house.

"You better not cause any trouble in school today!"

Courtney's POV:
6:30
My alarm went off waking me from a nice dream, I rolled over and landed on my cold, wooden bedroom floor. I got up and went into the bathroom, my throat was hurting and my voice went from high pitched to low pitched.

"Great now I sound like an old man," I said rubbing my neck. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, the usual routine.

As I brushed my shoulder length brunette hair I admired myself in my bedroom mirror, I've recently catched a cold from my close friend, Bridgette Summers. I put on my outfit for today, a bandana wrapped around my frizzled hair, a white t-shirt that read "CΙТY OҒ ТREEЅ," black shorts, knee high socks, and white ankle converse. I applied some mascara unto my eyelashes and my favorite coating of watermelon chapstick.

I came downstairs and looked into the kitchen to see if my manservant was there, instead I found him sulking about in the livingroom. He's been around since I was born so he's more like an uncle to me... or a dad.

"Toby, what are you doing?" I asked the creepy young man.

He was in his mid twenties and good looking too, "Nothing just bored, where you off to?" he asked me.

"First of all if you're bored then get off your ass and go do something and like I say every damn morning, school!" I yelled now mad at the clueless man.
-coughs-
I've been feverish for two days now but that's not going to stop me from coming to school, especially on a Monday, what if I miss a test? or worse... what if I get voted for class president and since I'm not there to accept, they give it to someone else, like Noah. I shivered in fright.

"Come on Oreo, if you're sick don't go to school, you might faint or die and who will be here with me for the rest of my life?" he said plopping unto the floor.

"If you put it that way I'll happily go to school today, and die so that you can live here alone for the rest of your miserable life," I said walking out the door.

Since Toby's known me since I was a baby my mother and father decided that he will take care of me while they were away on business trips, so everyday. He moved into this lonely house when my parents moved to a different state because of work, since I was three at the time they offered to let me go with them but I declined for my own reasons.

So for sixteen years of my life I'm being raised by this moron. But still, nice to come home to someone. As I walked down the driveway I heard yelling in my house, "Have a good day at school Oreo!" Toby hollered. Ugh he really needs to stop calling me that, I'm not his pet. He says the pet name Oreo suites me because "like an Oreo I have two different sides, a bad side and a good side, the outside of an Oreo is dark and scary while the inside is white and inviting" I smiled as I walked to school..
-sneezes-
wonderful.

mean while @ school

Duncan's POV:
By the time I arrived at school it was already 7:30, I walked down the lively hallway and noticed someone by my locker, I walked up to the braces filled girl and tapped on her shoulder,