Seventeen

Duncan's POV:
I was casually eating Geoff and Bridgette's fridge when Brandon rushed downstairs shouting. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and scoffed. Making my blood boil.

"If you're not going to be with me then-" Brandon shouted, he opened the front door, "Have fun raising that damn baby by yourself!" He looked back at me before rushing out of the door. "The fuck are you looking at?!" He shouted at me. Right before the door closed angrily.

Don't Duncan, you know what your parol officer said, "Duncan, if you're feeling angry just count to 10, fighting will only get a phone call  from yours truly." I looked out the kitchen window at the male as he kicked Bridgette's lawn pieces. "That's it, he's dead," I rushed out after him.

"Hey get the hell off of me!" Brandon screamed as I tackled him. I felt a punch land on my cheek and a kick to my stomach. I quickly got up and punched him back, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Duncan!" Courtney screamed angrily.

"My begonias!" Bridgette shouted after her, she ran towards her flowers as they rested on the concrete side walk. Geoff comforted his mourning wife.

Courtney walked towards Brandon and I as we laid on the grass, she quickly lifted the blonde up and rested his head on her knees making Bridgette, Geoff, and I look at her as she cried.