Twenty

Chapter Twenty : Friends              *Recommended play background music lmao*_______________________________________

             *Recommended play background music lmao*
_______________________________________

Courtney's POV:
"Come on Court, you look great," Duncan said outside my bedroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my purse. Duncan said he wanted to take me out, just as friends, so we could catch up. I opened the brown door and looked at the male as he stood gazing at me.

"What, is it bad? Oh no, it is!" I softly exclaimed, "I  gotta change." I tried to rush back into the room to find something that doesn't make me look like my due date was next week, which it was, but he quickly grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me back. (A/N: can we imagine Courtney is pregnant in that picture LMAOO)

"You look g-gorgeous," he stuttered. I blushed wildly and looked at the mixed male. ( A/N: pretty sure Duncan's half white half Chinese or something :,) ) He smiled and held out his hand so that I could hold it.
_________________________________________

"So all these years we've been apart you never cared to tell me you stopped your juvenile behavior?" I smirked. Duncan looked at me and chuckled before drinking his whisky.

"I mean if you don't count my parol officer having me on speed dial and my souvenir house arrest bracelets I have in my drawer, yea I pretty much cleaned up my act," he replied. His voice got deeper over the year, I didn't know if it was his muscular body or his seductive voice but he made me hot. I wiped my forehead clean. "How about you? are you still telling people you're a CIT?" He asked me.

"Well, two more years, counting this one, and I'm officially certified to help a child break through whatever causes them to act different." I smiled brightly at the man as he did to me and it faintly went away as I turned to the window to see a strike of lightning.

"Don't tell me you're still afraid of thunder and lightning," he said eyeing my pale expression. I starred blankly at the window without a single word. "Come on I'll get you home," He continued.

"No, no, it's totally fine, lets continue our date," I replied immediately. He smiled at me and sat back down.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yup, a little rain won't keep this flower from blooming." I sheepishly smiled.

________________________________________
I'm gonna start tagging people cause everyone's doing it and I'm a follower not a leader ;)

lolduncan
abelsessed
td_love
YoonIsFabulous
HeRzNaMEBri
washboarding
weirdo_3145
CITPrincess
xx_preppy_xx
Rebecca_Aria_Brooks
YoonIsFabulous

FOLLOW EVERYONE I TAGGED AND LIKE THEIR STORIES BECAUSE THEYRE ALL COOL AND YOU DIDNT KNOW THOS BUT ... THEY HAVE ZODIAC SIGNS *gasp*