Six

Previously on Annoying Orange; JK on Drama High! :
Courtney's POV:
"Shut the hell up! you're all a bunch of assholes!" Duncan continued to say, cutting off the teacher. "You could have helped her but you didn't!" He screamed, "You were all to damn busy congratulating that dumb bitch!" He said, referring to Heather. "You didn't even see her!" He screamed out, the tears were coming out, everyone knew he was crying, but he didn't care. He didn't bother to wipe them, he just sat on my waist screaming at the people who tried to touch me.

"Courtney is mine! Keep your damn hands off her!" He continued to say as his tears landed on my stomach.

I couldn't help but smile as I laid on the floor, wrapping my hands around my bad boy punk, and pulling him into a hug. I watched as everyone smiled, Heather rolled her eyes and stood silently. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Duncan's shoulder, neck on neck.
______________________________________

Courtney's POV:
My alarm clock went off, I don't know if it was me but the sound was louder then usual, I flew off my purple sheeted bed and landed on my cold wooden floor. I picked myself up and slowly crept into the bathroom. I glanced into the mirror and adjusted my eyes when I saw the disgrace on my head. After taking a long shower and scrubbing my hair down I blowdried  it and looked into my mirror again. "Dammit, why Friday of all days?" I asked life. I pulled out my flat iron and tried to flatten the frizzy hair I had on my head but it didn't do anything.

"If you think I'm going to let this frizzed up mess ruin my Friday then you're wrong! I have Duncan for that." I screamed at my hair while holding some in my hands. I went back into my room and looked into my closet for clothes to wear considering I was in my bath towel.

"I should really go shopping, it's been like a month since I bought new clothes." I said to myself, throwing some clothes onto the floor. I grabbed my phone from on my desk and checked the time, "6:30" I said with a sigh. I should really hurry and pick an outfit before it changes to 7.

I put on a rolled up blue jeans, ripped, and covered up my burnt sienna colored bra with a white collard shirt that was hidden by my red crew neck sweatshirt. I grabbed my flat footed boots and stepped out my room, putting them on.

__________
"Good morning Oreo." Toby said as he swallowed the cup of coffee he held in his hand. The 26 year old man walked over to the couch and sat down comfortably, turning on the tv and changing the channel to cartoons. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bookbag before heading out of the door. "See you later Toby." I responded back.
_________________
Bringing back this doofus ; Lee

Lee's POV:
The halls were getting crowded as I rolled around on my skateboard trying to find my locker. I studied my schedule, memorizing everything on it so that I wouldn't have to pull it out of my book bag constantly.

"Hey watch it!" I heard someone screams behind me as I rolled away, I smirked and continued to read the white sheet of paper, "Locker 345." I said as I looked to my left and right. I came to a stop and threw my skateboard under my armpit when I saw my locker. "Come on you stupid thing, open!" I shouted as I struggled to open my locker.

"Need some help?" I turned to see a short brunette starring at me, confused. "Hello? You there?" She continued to ask. I shook myself out of the daze and replied back to her question.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention... what did you say?" I asked shyly. I watched as she chuckled, it was mesmerizing. I could watch her forever if I had to. She bit her red plumped lips and smiled at me.