Twelve

•Sorry for not posting as often anymore, school and our other books have taken our time•

Edd nodded at his therapists question. He was currently at the doctors office because he called in. He needed help. With himself. He had been very... depressed and his husband had noticed and would ask every so often about it.

Edd had a traumatic past and so he decided to go to his old therapist about it. Kevin didn't know anything, he thought Edd was at work.

"Why do you think you've been depressed lately? Anything change?" The therapist asked.

"Well... my husband and I had been discussing if we wanted a child or if it was too early. What happened when I was younger..." Edd cleared his throat, "it was very hard. Having a child I think would be wonderful. I just don't know if I'm ready and I've been so stressed with work. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm just not enough. I feel like people would be better off without me. I've been having... really bad thoughts and I didn't want to burden Kevin with them. I was diagnosed with depression when I was younger and it's gotten better, but it's gotten worse since this was brought up."

"Have you thought about taking medication again?" Mrs.Pollen asked.

"Yeah... and I want to. I-i think it would be best for me."

She nodded, seeming to understand Edd's problem.

"I will call the pharmacy and have them get REXULTI for you," she got up and walked out of the room, going to call in.

Edd sat there quietly, playing with his ring.

He needed to tell Kevin. Kevin deserved to know. He was part of the family now, it had been over two years. Edd had never told Kevin even though he wanted to so bad.

Eddward decided right then and there, he would tell Kevin as soon as he got home.

Kevin didn't deserve to be lied to.

And Edd didn't deserve to lie to himself.

•How was this?•
-Kennedy