Ten

"Are you sure that we're ready for this," Kevin asks hesitantly.

"Kevin, its okay," Edd says softly. "You'll do great..."

Kevin nods softly and looks at Edd, giving a weak smile. He takes a deep breath and presses a kiss against Edd's cheek.

After a few seconds of standing, the doorbell rings and Kevin turns his head. Edd walks over to the door and opens it.

"Hello," Edd says, smiling softly. "Come in."

The adoption lady smiles back and nods, leading a small boy inside. The little boy looks around with slightly widened eyes.

"He's adorable," Kevin mutters, looking at the small boy.

Edd walks back over by Kevin and hums, looking at the boy. The adoption lady smiles.

"I hope you enjoy your new son," she says. "He was awful excited in the car on his way here. Weren't you, Jimmy?"

Jimmy looks up and starts smiling widely, showing one of his front teeth was missing. The new parents couldn't help but 'awe' at him.

"Yes ma'am," Johnny says happily. "I'm excited to have two daddies."

"Well, welcome home, Jimmy," Edd says.

At that moment, Kevin calmed himself and he finally felt ready. He was a dad now.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

How was this?

I know the plot wasn't the best and it was a long shot but I hope it was okay

- Alex