1998

Dedicated to tayxwriter

The thing is I am not done with this book yet. A friend of mine told me to read it so I was like why not. I really like it so far though. Btw this book contains mature content!

Love,
V

Featured in Wattpad picks on the 8th June '18

"Would you like to um- play a board game or something?" I questioned. Not because I wanted to play a board game. More because I didn't know how to proceed.

I wasn't experienced with just coming out with what I wanted. He chuckled, his lips curling up as his strong hands had a tight hold on my waist. It was such a supportive and sensual hold, almost my entire middle was encircled.

"No Els. I don't want to play a board game." He shook his head, his eyes settling on my lips. "I want to play with you."

It's the year 1998 and Ellie is having the summer of her life with new beau Leroy. They're from two different worlds. Two different families but their love is one of a kind. Can it survive some life changing news that will have them challenging their strength as a couple with a lot to gain and even more to lose.

Mature content. Sexual scenes. Strong language. Reader discretion advised.

Copyright ©️ Cover and chapter graphics created by @ashley_mariex