I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss

Hey Beautiful Souls!

This is my book, hehe;) It is completed and can be found on my profile. I love to read, but I also love to write. I would be super happy if you decide to give it a chance. If not just scroll to the next part, where you'll find the best books ever!

Love,
V

•••

"I don't get it!" I yell while hurrying to catch up with him.

"You don't need to get it!" he hisses out, not sounding tired after jogging for 20 minutes straight. While I, on the other hand, am heaving for my breath.

"Why are you so hell-bent on finding out who kissed you at Trevor's stupid party?!"

No response.

"It was just a kiss!" I try again. He stops up abruptly, turning around in a swift motion glowering down at me. I gulp.

"Just a kiss?!" he whispers, I nod my head hesitantly.

"JUST A KISS?!" I shrink back. He inches closer, his heavenly built towering over my small one. Forehead to forehead, nose to nose...disappointingly not mouth to mouth... I lick my lips slowly.

He looks down, gulping before slightly moving away.

"Just a kiss." I confirm. His blazing eyes find mine again.

"No, it was not just a kiss! Maybe for her, but not for me!"

"Why not?!" I press on.

"BECAUSE SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!" I gasp loudly, staggering back.

His fingers graze his lips slowly before he snaps out of it, turns around and storms away.

This time I don't bother following him. I am in shock.

I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss...

~

Addalynn Reina is just an ordinary girl or so she likes to believe. She is well off, has loving parents and a best friend who is always there for her.

Dancing is her absolute passion and she is well known for being a kind and caring person. Who doesn't want to be around a rich, beautiful and passionate dancer?

But unfortunately for her, her long-time crush slash bad boy neighbor Asher King can't even bother to greet her, let alone look in her direction.

That though is before she decides to smash her chapped lips to his luscious ones, one fateful night.

Now he wants her to help him catch the culprit in exchange for keeping one of her biggest secrets to himself.

But how can Addalynn help him catch the culprit when SHE IS THE CULPRIT?!

•••

Ya'll heading over to my profile to check out my book now🙄 No? No. Ok.

Enjoy!

Love,
V

•••

i n s t a:
vitukannan

s n a p:
vituna985