Whoever falls in love first, Loses...

Dedicated to Franchescaaaa

Ok, let me be honest here. This book is freaking amazing. Five out of five stars but I am just warning you guys there is mature content in here. So read at your own risk.

Love,
V

I'm a pretty academic driven girl, (no not some innocent seventeen y/o who's parents abandoned her and eventually fall in love with a mysterious guy with dark hair and blue eyes type of cliche story)

I'm a pretty academic driven girl, (no not some innocent seventeen y/o who's parents abandoned her and eventually fall in love with a mysterious guy with dark hair and blue eyes type of cliche story).Relationships was never my priority I think it's stupid cause it will never last forever and whoever thinks that love is forever is also stupid. I mean what?! Guys just lure you in and tell you to fall in love with them so they can break your heart. Thanks but no thanks. I mean look at them snotty, rowdy, dumb, arrogant pieces of shi-Darren. This guy came around and opposed a challenge that I wouldn't lose, I told him Whoever falls in love first? Loses...

Darren Fraser is a cold ass PLAYER. Like the sleeps-around-everyday-with-different-girls-every-night type of player and I don't like his arrogant self. Everything was okay until he started talking to me, wanting to be "friends". Friends my ass! He just wants to sleep with me. I'm tired of him faking so I proposed him a game; whoever falls in love first, Loses...                  Warning: Some mature subject matters and some scene that are explicit for younger readers.