Bullied

Dedicated to VeraMicic

I am personally not really a fan of the girl getting together with the guy who bullied here but for some reason I liked this book! It is written very well!!!

Love,
V

"Now as far as I can see, you have no male contacts here, and you better keep it that way. I don't want to waste my time making them pay too."

"If you think you waste your time on me then stop torturing me! I'll be completely out of your way. You won't even see me-"

"No," he cut me off. "You killed Kayden. You deserve to suffer." Mere inches separated our faces and our breaths mingled. I returned his heated gaze, unable to look away.

"You will suffer every day of your life, until you completely lose your sanity. You will be so lost, hopeless and broken, and every single breath will make you bleed. I'll keep breaking you piece by piece until you become nothing."

************

I've always been bullied and trapped in darkness. I thought life would get better when I moved to my mother's hometown, but it only got worse because that was when I met my unrequited crush.

Hayden Black.

Hayden despised me from day one, his bullying reaching a new level when I became best friends with Kayden, his twin. Kayden gave light to my life, but the short-lived happiness with him lasted only until one night two years ago. That night Kayden died saving me.

I lost my best friend, but I gained a lifelong enemy, suffering Hayden's constant torment. Now I have to endure one more year before I can finally escape him and go to college. This year has to be different.

Either I'll become stronger or he'll finally break me into nothing.

Highest rank in Romance: #1 on 10/28/2017 *In the process of editing/rewriting some parts.

--------

This is a young adult novel I wrote for #NaNoWriMo2016 #NaNoWinner2016