Chapter 12

Jimin POV

"H-Hope!" I forced Taehyung off me before sprinting to him smiling brighter than the sun.

"What happened here?"

"I'll explain later. Is that okay?" He nodded with a grin.

"Jimin! What are you doing near him?!" Taehyung pulled my arm so I was close to him.

"He's just being near his boyfriend... what's the big issue with that, Taehyung?"

"Oh a lot of things! You psychopathic bitch! You kidnapped him, his him away for months, and now aren't even letting him have a sliver of freedom when he can run away from you!"

"Taehyung... don't." I said with a dark look painting my face.

"Or else what?"

"I swear to god I will beat you up but I won't say anything cause Sicheng is right there."

Sicheng... forget he was right next to us the entire time...

"Hobi uncle!!" WinWin ran up to Hoseok, hugging him instantly.

"How you been bud?" His hair was ruffled but Hoseok paused as he heard Taeyong and Yuta return.

"Hi guys... woah what happened here?"

"Nothing much." I simply answered.

"Jimin, you're coming back with me whether you like it or not..." Taehyung whispered in my ear before grabbing my wrist and attempting to move around Hoseok.

He failed at it, miserably.

"Taehyung, he didn't say you could take him with you, so you can't take him. Plus, he would much rather be next to me instead of you."

"Like how you took him away. Don't get in my way, not after last time at least."

"And I can do so much more than that. Let him go."

"Hoseok! You want anything to eat?" Yuta asked, stepping into the room from the kitchen.

"I'm fine. Thanks for taking care of Jimin for a while, I'll text you later on so we can meet some other time. Bye!" Hoseok grabbed my stuff before gripping onto my wrist and dragging me out of the house, leaving behind a baffled Taehyung.

"I missed you so much baby..." He pressed a chaste kiss on my lips before glaring at Taehyung who stared at the two of us.

"He wouldn't have shown up without knowing something. If he wanted to talk to Taeyong, he would've shown up later on. Not when both of the caretakers weren't home and when WinWin was little."

"I'll look into it." We drove off after seeing Taehyung enter the house, shutting the door with it.

As we drove down the street, I noticed three of the same type of cars all at the ends of every second street.

"Turn around." I gripped his hand.

Hoseok stared at me confused but that look didn't last a while.

Because someone punctured the tires of the car.

Fear ran through every inch of my body as I saw 6 figures approaching our car.

I turned my head to look at Hoseok only to see the same look plastered on his face.

What's happening to us?