3~A-hole is a Turd-Head

Start from the beginning

"How do you survive on your own?" I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed a thin wooden spatula from nearby. "This is what you use, genius. Something that doesn't conduct electricity."

"I know that," Taehyung snorted as he watched me pull one gooey blackened mess out one at a time.

"Then why were you doing it, hm?" I shot him a side-glance.

He straightened his jacket. "Don't question things I do," he replied haughtily. "Now, I'm going off to work. I'm already going to be late as it is. And you, miss, will leave the apartment when I leave. For good. Understood?"

"Aren't you going to eat something?" I glanced at the toaster.

"No time," Taehyung strode out of the kitchen, and like instinct, I followed him. I caught glimpses of lavish rooms as we went down the hall of his penthouse.

He grabbed a professional bag that was propped by the door of his penthouse before swinging open the door and stepping out into a wide hall. He paused and looked at me expectantly.

Reluctantly I stepped out as well and he shut the door behind me securely. "Go home," his voice had softened a tiny bit. "You should have better things to do other than follow me around. I'll ensure the security guards usher you out if you still refuse to leave."

And with that Kim Taehyung turned and walked away.

I stood awkwardly in the hallway, twisting my hands together.

What was I supposed to do now?

It would've been great if I had some training in how to be a guardian angel. Everything had happened so fast.

Did Taehyung really not realize I was the one he killed?

Did he really get off that easily from killing me?

Did anyone even know I was gone?

I exhaled slowly. Perhaps it was better to just leave Taehyung alone. He already had security guards and an expensive apartment. He didn't need me. Maybe I could check up on him maybe once a week or something. Besides, I should get in touch with my dad and my friends again if possible.

Just then I heard voices coming down the hall.

Before I could react, three men in security uniforms appeared down the hallway. They were talking with each other in low voices and all wore the classic shades over their eyes.

"Crap," I muttered as they approached. Taehyung really did send them to get me off their back. One of the guards' face seemed to shift on me. He wore shades so I couldn't see where he was looking exactly, but it seemed as if he was looking directly at me.

My shoulders slumped in defeat and I walked towards them slowly, dragging my feet a tiny bit. "Okay, I'm sorry," I began as they paused right in front of me.

"Looks like she left," one of the guards said.

I drew up short and stared at the one who'd spoken. "Excuse me?"

"Good," the second guard nodded. All three ignoring what I was saying. Ignoring me. "Mr. Kim was probably right, it was just another crazy fan girl wanting to get close to him because of his looks."

"Hang on, hello?" I waved right at the guards' faces. "C-can you guys see me? Hear me?"

"We'll just have to buckle down a bit more with security," the first guard sighed. "I have no clue how the girl must have broke in."

The third guard jiggled the door handle. "It's sealed and locked. So she didn't break the door."

The three guards continued talking about how the "intruder" must have gotten in and how to better their system, but I had stopped listening.

A big grin was creeping up on my face.

I was invisible to other people. The only person who could see me would probably have been Taehyung as he was my assignment.

A plan began to unfurl in my mind.

"Time for my revenge for killing me, Mr. Kim," I chuckled evilly.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: