Prologue: Rubber Bands

Walking around the corridor, the girl felt a small sting on her arm. She turns around to check what it was that hit her. Her eyes spotted a red rubber band and she picks it up from the floor beside of her and begin to look around.

"Who shot this at me?" She ask out loud to the people in the hallway. Nobody answer her but one.

A boy with a cute smile came through, "I did and it seems to worked." He spoke receiving a questioning look from her.

"I was trying to get your attention but you didn't notice me so I decided to shoot you with my rubber bands. I'm surprise you notice me the moment I shot you with it." He chuckles and the girl sighs before turning on her heels to leave.

However, he stops her from leaving him hanging. 

"Aren't you interested in why I was trying to get your attention?" He tilts his head as a small smirk play on his lips. Y/N gulps down the nervous lump in her throat. He was undoubtedly cute.

"Not interested." She said coolly hoping that he'll let go of her but he didn't budge, instead, he takes the rubber band from her hands and wrap it carefully as he curves his pinky in and wrap the rubber band behind his thumb, latching it on his index finger. His hand was making the sign of a gun. 

Y/N furrows her brows in confusion as to what he was up to this time. Just like that, he takes a step back and before she could speak another word he lets go of it, shooting it right towards her chest. She flinched afraid to feel the small sting but it didn't hurt her as it was hit towards her chest. 

"W-What was that?" She ask him and he leans in close to her face.

"I shot your heart in hopes that you'll fall for me soon." He winks before leaving her stand there dumbfounded as whispers begins to spread around them. 

---

This is going to be a short, when I mean short I meant like really short chapters and short story again like my usual ones. I just wrote this much for a background story therefore you'll know what is going on or what has happened. Other than that, the story shall be short and simple.

Hope you guys like it!

I had the idea of this one while watching my friends shoot each other in gym class with rubber bands when they put it around their fingers to shoot it like a gun.