"Yes, I feel better already. Besides, the class is not until later this afternoon, so I can rest more. Now, stop worrying, and go to your class."

Kongpob doesn't move, however, and just stands there, directly staring at his boyfriend's eyes.

"Why are you still standing there? You'll be late! What are you waiting for?" Arthit asks in confusion and motions to the door.

"I'm waiting for my goodbye kiss."

"What goodbye kiss?! Just go now!"

"But P'..." Before Kongpob can finish his whining, Arthit gives him an unexpected quick peck on the lips and shoves him out the door, leaving him smiling the whole way to his dorm.

If asked, Kongpob isn't really counting, but he's glad that their second and third kisses happened on two consecutive days. He's excited for his classes to be done so he can redeem his fourth.

~

"Kongpob?" Arthit knocks on Kongpob's dorm room, but no one answers. He tries again but to no avail. Maybe he's in the shower?

He moves the plastic bag that contains the food he ordered out to his other hand to grab Kongpob's room key from his pocket. He rarely uses Kongpob's key. He prefers having him open the door to let his boyfriend have his privacy, but this time, he uses it to not let the food he brought get cold.

He wants to thank Kongpob for thanking care of him while he was sick, so right after his class, he went straight to the food stalls and bought their dinner.

Arthit opens the door and sees his boyfriend sitting by the table watching something on his laptop with his earphones on. That explains why he can't hear him.

He walks in closer with the intention of surprising Kongpob but stops dead in his tracks when he saw what's playing on Kongpob's laptop.

He feels the heat rushing to his face as he sees two men going at it on the screen. He doesn't know what he's shyer of, catching his boyfriend watching porn or seeing gay porn for the first time.

Arthit doesn't know what to do. He takes a step back slowly, ready to leave, but he freezes when he sees Kongpob insert his left hand inside his shorts. He drops the food he is carrying when his boyfriend starts stroking himself.

"What!" Kongpob jumps back from his chair from the sudden sound of something dropping and immediately looks back with surprise and embarrassment in his face when he sees his P' whose face has now turned into a shade of blue.

He stands from where he's sitting, accidentally pulling his earphones' plug connected to his laptop, letting the deep moans of the two guys come out. He slams the laptop shut in panic. "P'Arthit, why—"

"I think I should leave." Arthit escapes from his boyfriend's dorm, forgetting the food he dropped.

"P'Arthit!" Kongpob cries out as he runs after Arthit but stops at his door when he realizes he can't run after him with his hard-on.

Em told him before how embarrassing it is to be caught jerking off, but he didn't know it's THIS embarrassing. His own boyfriend even caught him doing it all by himself.