Chapter 9

Kongpob wakes up from the sound of his alarm. He put the volume down the night before so as to not wake his boyfriend up. He set the alarm a little earlier so he can have time to pick up his things from his dorm. Em left him a message yesterday saying he brought Kongpob's stuff to his dorm. He smiles contently as he looks at his darling sleeping soundly and snuggly in his arms. I can get used to this.

He does a soft squeeze of the body he's embracing before gently getting up. He lightly puts his hands on Arthit's forehead and is relieved that his temperature has gone back to normal. As much as he wants to stay where he is and spend the rest of the day attached to his P', he needs to make sure his patient will eat breakfast and take his medicine. He also has a class today, so he really needs to start moving.

After doing his morning routine and buying chicken soup for breakfast, Kongpob gently shakes Arthit to wake him.

"P'Arthit..."

"P'Arthit..."

Nothing.

"Darling..."

That's when Arthit's eyes instantly open.

"You really like being called 'darling,' huh?"

Arthit rolls on the other side of the bed and buries his blushing face on the pillow. "Kong, I want to sleep more. Stop bothering me."

"You can sleep more later. Eat breakfast with me first." Kongpob gently drags Arthit to the table where their food is waiting.

"Where is my pink milk?" Arthit pouts when he notices what's missing for his breakfast.

"I didn't buy you one today. But I'll buy you once you've fully recovered."

"But I'm not sick anymore!"

Kongpob drags his chair beside Arthit. "Okay... Here's what I'm gonna do."

He takes a spoonful of chicken soup close to Arthit's mouth. "I'll feed you breakfast first, and you take your medicine. And then later when I get home, I'm gonna buy you pink milk," he explains as if he's talking to a baby.

Arthit, now blushing again, takes his spoon from his boyfriend's hand and avoids eye contact. Having Kongpob sitting close to him makes him remember the kiss they shared yesterday. "I'll feed myself. You go and finish your food too."

Kongpob gives up and eats his own food.

Arthit can't focus on eating, however. Whenever Kongpob blows on the hot soup, he can't help but stare at his lips. Arthit feels his own lips, trying to feel yesterday's kiss again.

"P'Arthit, why are you smiling?"

"Huh?" Arthit was caught. "I just remembered something."

"Is it what I'm thinking too?"

"What are you talking about? Uh, it's Bright that I remembered."

"But P'Bright wasn't the one you kissed yesterday, P'."

"Kongpob!"

After making Arthit take his medicine and washing the dishes, Kongpob gets ready to leave.

"P'Arthit, are you sure you can go to class today?"