Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣

(Third person POV)

Jungkook slowly walked towards V's limp body, his hand outstretched towards him, “V?” Jungkook called out.

No response met Jungkook's ears, worried he sat down beside V's figure, placing his hand on V's cold sweaty shoulder, he shaked it slightly, “V?!” Jungkook called out again,“Hey? You okay? V...?” Jungkook shaked him with more force.

V slightly steared and his  eyelids fluttered opening slowly, “Jungkook...?” the usual deep voice of V sounded weak as he finally woke up and asked.

“Hey I'm here... what happened? Are you okay?” Jungkook asked worriedly as he helped V to sit up.

“Hung-ungry...” V's weak voice echoed inside Jungkook's head.

“Huh? Hung- uh wait wait...” Jungkook said, getting up and going towards the kitchen.

“What should I give him? What should I give him?” Jungkook murmured to himself as he looked through the cupboards for something to eat.

“Aha!” Jungkook said excitedly when he found a cup of ramen noodles inside one of the cupboards.

“Hot water...hot wa- where's the kettle?? Aisshhhhh” irritated, Jungkook looked through the cupboards again for a kettle, his patients was running low.

“Jun-ngkook....” V's voice echoed inside his head again, making him rush his movements.

“One minute V! I'm coming!” he replied as poured the hot water inside the ramen cup, after clicking the top with chopsticks he rushed towards his room.

V had gotten up from the bed and was attempting to walk towards the kitchen, using the furnitures as a support.

“Heeyyyyyyy what do you think you are doing?” Jungkook asked when he noticed V walking towards the kitchen.

“Where were you?” V's voice ringed inside Jungkook's head, “Do not leave me like this... please...” V said, as he dropped down on the bed.

V's last sentence shocked Jungkook, but shaking the feeling away, he sat down beside him and passed the  ramen cup to V, who looked at it with confusion.

“What is this?” V asked, curiously looking at the strange object in Jungkook's hand.

“It's ramen noodles. For eating... you said you are hungry...right?” Jungkook replied, taking the cup from V and removing the chopsticks. He picked up some steaming hot noodles and held the chopstick in front of V's mouth, “Open up”.

Staring straight at Jungkook's eyes, V slowly opened his mouth and Jungkook shoved the noodles in V's mouth. V stayed still, not chewing the noodles.

“Chew!” Jungkook said, pretending to chew as well.

Copying Jungkook's action, V also slowly chewed, letting the delicious flavour of the ramen noodles sink in, although his face stayed expressionless.

“Uhh...you... don't you like it?” Jungkook asked as he saw the blank expression on V's face.

Instead of answering, V continued chewing the noodles slowly and when he was done he looked at Jungkook, “This tastes so good... give it to me!” V's excited voice echoed inside Jungkook's head and the cup of noodles was snatched out of Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook laughed at V's behavior, watching merrily as V ate. But suddenly some questions clicked inside Jungkook's head, questions that had been making him worried sick.

“But wait... didn't you say angels don't get hungry? And why were you out cold when I came in? Were you sleeping...? What's going on?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Update y'all 😅