Chapter 7️⃣

(Third person POV)

That figure slowly walked towards Jungkook's bed, it's steps uneven and wobbly, as if it's not used to walking.

Bending over Jungkook's body, it stared at his face with an unreadable expression, "Ho-mun..." it said, it's voice coarse.

"Ho-Hu-homa-an" it tried again, still not being able to pronounce the word correctly, it let out an inhuman screech.

That woke Jungkook up, and when he woke up the creature drew back from from him, afraid and in an instant dark majestic wings sprouted out from its back and before Jungkook could comprehend anything, it disappeared into the night sky.

Still in bed, Jungkook stared at the spot that was occupied just a few seconds ago and scratched his head, "What a weird dream..." he said before falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the sound of the doorbell ringing woke Jungkook up from his peaceful sleep with a startle.

He quickly sat up and dragged his body towards the front door, opening it.

Yoongi and Hoseok were standing outside the door, looking pretty impatient.

"We have been waiting outside for ages...how can you sleep that much?" Yoongi asked, scowling.

"You are also a heavy sleeper hyung..." Jungkook replied sleepily, almost bumping into the coffee table, as he sat down on the couch.

"That aside... how are you feeling?" Hoseok asked, plopping down next to him.

"The headache's gone...but I think I'm imagin-"

"Hallucinations" Yoongi cut Jungkook off, "You are hallucinating, right?"

"Ahh... I guess that's what it was..." Jungkook replied, confused.

"What do you mean guess? That's exactly what it was." Hoseok said from beside him, checking his nails.

"Yeah... hallucinations...yeah." Jungkook muttered to himself,as if trying to convince his own mind.

"So the others are waiting at Jin hyung's house... you coming right?" Hoseok asked Jungkook, looking expectedly at him.

"Yeah... I'll be there...but wait... aren't you guys supposed to help me unpack?" Jungkook said, gesturing towards the still packed luggages and boxes.

"We just came to check on you...now that it's done... we'll go. Bye Jungkook!" Yoongi said, faking enthusiasm at the last part to avoid the extra work and together with Hoseok, he left.

Jungkook sighed at his hyungs and after shaking his head and smiling a bit, he went towards his luggage to get his housecoat.

After rummaging through his luggage he finally found out his favourite blue and white striped housecoat and placed it on top of a chair nearby.

"I should hurry..." with that he went inside his bedroom to get changed.

But something on the floor caught his attention.

Something that was just supposed to be a hallucination...a dream.

Black feathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

A really short af chapter... I'm sorry guys I'm not updating much... I'm really sorry... 😔😔😔