Spotlight | Hurts So Good

I thought I was over you. But lately I just need a song, or a scent of the perfume you used to wear to break down into tears and I realized I still miss you. And I never stopped loving you.

"Uh, Pandora? What're you doing?"

Conor hadn't thought he'd been that quiet even on slippered feet but Pandora startled so much that the bowl she'd been vigorously stirring slipped out of her grip and clattered with a bang to the kitchen floor, sending what looked like batter flying.

Pandora turned towards it but she didn't pick it up.

She stood there instead, shoulders curled in and as Conor stepped closer he could see them trembling beneath Pandora's robe, which was coated in the splatter as well as what looked like dusts of flour and something sticky; egg, maybe?

"Oh, Dora." Conor closed the distance in another step and wrapped his arms about Pandora from behind in a gentle but firm hug.

Pandora let out a low sob and turned in the embrace, burying her face against Conor's jeans and fingers clinging into the fabric.

"Conor, what are you doing here?" Pandora asked.

"After all that weird depressing tweets and quotes. I knee I had to come and catch up on you, Pandora." Conor answered.

Conor rubbed a hand against Pandora's back and lifted his eyes past the dark head to survey the dimly lit kitchen for some answers.

"Is it that bad?" Conor asked.

It was a kitchen warzone and Pandora was somehow in the middle of it.

"Yes, it is." Pandora answered.

-

6,785,357 likes

6,785,357 likes

pandorawhite Paris doesn't feel the same when the streets all call your name. #neededgetaway

Comments disabled.

9,876,222 likes

officialmcgregor "Paris is always a good idea." – Audrey Hepburn

View all 10000 comments