Spotlight | The Shower

*2 months later*

Liked by OfficialMcgregor and 1,078,567 others

PandoraMcgregor Can't wait to meet my baby boy #maternityphoto #onemoreweek

View all 986,456 comments

"I swear I'm looking like a whale!" I laughed getting out of the car in my dad's driveway.

"You look beautiful and you're not a whale." Conor told me opening the front door.

"SURPRISE!!" We heard everyone yell at us.

I kinda jumped but Conor had his arms around me smiling. I hugged my dad and he was telling me how proud he was of me. He made me start crying. I wiped my eyes.

"Dad you're making me cry." I chuckled.

"I'm just so happy to be a grandpa, again." He said.

"Awe." Nicole said walking up to us.

"Hey!" I said giving her a hug.

"Are you enjoying the baby shower?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied.

Then, I felt something run down my leg and walked over to Conor. I think my water broke and needed to tell him.

"Conor I think my water broke." I said to him quietly.

"Let's go then I'll send out a massive text on the way." He replied.

We quickly got in the car and he sped off to the hospital. I was so nervous.

"I don't think I can do this." I said.

"What? Love, you can do anything." He said.

"I'm not sure, I mean even with all the classes we took and Nicole telling us about her experience with childbirth. I'm scared. What if something goes wrong? I can't do this." I said.

We arrived at the hospital and I got into a room. My family were on their way once they made sure all the guests left.

I laid on the hospital's bed in pain. They had given me an epidural but I don't think it worked because I can still feel everything.

I was ready for this baby to get out of me. Conor, kept trying to keep me calm and whisper encouraging words but all I wanted to do was rip off his head and shove it up his ass.

"Fuck off, Conor." I said turning on my side.

Liked by NicoleWhite and 987,234 others

OfficialMcgregor Welcome to the world JR. 

View all 1,543,677 comments

"I can't believe you're a mother now." MY sister said as we sat in the nursery and watched as C.J. takes a nap. I thought I would lose my mind as soon as we came home and I realized I wouldn't have a nurse around to help me with the baby. 

Thank God, for my sister and mother who have been staying with me until I'm ready for them to leave. Conor, headed back on the road with my dad so I'm pretty much by myself with the baby until we're able to join them on the road.