Spotlight | Its over

Conor McGregor at Court, 'I Regret My Actions'Telepictures ProductionFREE - In Google Play

VIEW

WATCH VIDEO

TMZSports.com

BREAKING NEWS

CONOR MCGREGOR

AT COURTHOUSE:

'I REGRET MY ACTIONS'

Pandora files for divorce

6/14/18 9:40 AM PST

85

Conor McGregor just walked out of an NYC courtroom where he appeared for a hearing for his bus attack case ... and told the media, "I regret my actions that led me here today."

He continued, "I understand the seriousness of this matter and I'm hopeful that it gets resolved soon."

Inside the courtroom, Conor's attorney told the judge the UFC star is negotiating a plea deal with prosecutors. They're due back in court July 26.

McGregor was hit with multiple charges -- including felony criminal mischief -- for attacking a UFC bus at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on April 5 ... injuring multiple people including some UFC fighters.

CONOR IN COURT

POOL

If convicted on all counts, Conor faces up to 7 YEARS in prison.

Conor was escorted inside the courtroom by armed police officers who were controlling the crowd and keeping the peace.

Conor looked stylish -- wearing a suit and tie. His demeanor was much different than the last time he was in court -- no billionaire strut this time. He was very reserved.

Conor was joined by his manager, Audie Attar.

Pandora Mcgregor and Conor Mcgregor's love story is officially over.

Pandora has filed for divorce and full custody of her son.

Pandora's family fears that he could harm her and their son.

CONOR SMASHING THE BUS

TMZSPORTS.COM

85 COMMENTS

CLICK TO VIEW

MORE FROM TMZ

CHRIS HARDWICKI Never Sexually Assaulted Chloe Dykstra6/16/18

ANTHONY BOURDAINArtist Honors Celeb ChefWith Lifelike Mural6/15/18

RICH THE KID'S GFTori Brixx's Brutal Face Injury From Home Invasion Attack6/15/18

CONGRESSMAN STEVE KINGImmigrant Kids Got it Made Detention Centers Like Playgrounds!!!6/15/18

CHARLIE SHEENWoman in HIV LawsuitHappily Signed NDA to Hang with Me6/15/18

LOAD MORE STORIES

YOU MAY LIKE

Powered by ZergNet

Here's Why Kate Spade Was Depressed Right Before Her SuicideTMZ.com

Details Emerge on Anthony Bourdain's Final MomentsNypost.com

How Aaron Hernandez's Fiancee Reacted To His Sexuality RevealOxygen.com

Here's What May Have Fueled Kate Spade's Tragic DeclinePagesix.com

"Conor please

"Conor please." I said.

"You're not leaving with my son." He said.

"Yes, I am because you're not man you acted like a child." I replied picking up Jr. putting him in his car seat.

"Pandora."

"Stay away from us Connor." I told him getting in the drivers seat and driving off.

OfficiaMcGregor she goes running to daddy when time gets rough but remember who was there when you was in a car accident and helped you get back on your feet literally man heartless Conor is back!

"I can't believe you left him." Kylie said.

"What did you want her to do?" Nicole asked.

"Support her HUSBAND." Kylie said.

------------------------------------------

Jr. was running a fever and Pandora was debating on calling Connor. Jr. was alseep in the hospital bed. She needed to text him or something she felt alone.

P: Jr. is in the hospital running a fever they can keep it down but not break it i'm freaking out

C: I guess you don't know. YOUR father took out a restraining order against me.

P: Your son is in the hospital, Conor.

C: Okay I understand that but I'm not going to jail.

P: You should have thought about that before you did what you mdid.

C: Just keep me updated.

P: please come I'll get dad to drop it please come Conor I'm begging you I'm all alone

She didn't get a response and was holding her son close to her. She was rocking him back and forth. She felt lost like she did before she met Conor. Now she needed him.

Someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was the nurse. She gave me a small smile.

"Hello, Mrs. McGregor, there's a man here to see you." The nurse said.

"Who?" I asked.

"A man claiming to be your husband." She said.

"Let him in, please." I said. She left and then the door opened to reveal Conor with a bear. He didn't even look at me. He put the bear in the crib and walked over to me and took Jr out of my arms.

"How are you, Jr?" Conor asked.

Jr started cooing.

"I missed you too, buddy." Conor said. I felt like crying. I couldn't believe he was ignoring me.

Our son was taken away for some tests and we were left alone on the room. I lost it and then I felt arms engulf me. I took in Conor's scent and felt at peace.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I kept repeating over and over a few times.

He swayed us side to side and just him hugging me felt like things were okay.

"You know I'm mad but I'll be here for our son." He said.