Chapter 1

Key

Bold - *inner         

Italics - thinking 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One:

Brrring! Brrring! Brrring!

"Uhhh," Sakura groans.

Good morning sleepy head

*yawns*

It's the first day of school isn't it inner.

Yep and you better start getting dressed or else you'll be late! School starts at 7:50 and you have to catch the bus!

"Oh great, I'm going to be late!" Sakura moaned

Why didn't you wake me up earlier!

When you sleep, I sleep that's just how it works silly

Ugh whatever

Today was Sakura's first day at the prestigious Konoha Prep, and she was about to be... late.

Sakura was a junior in high school who previously attended the Academy of Suna, but because of her outstanding grades she was allowed to transfer to Konoha Prep. She was sad to leave her family and close friends behind, but she was overjoyed that she was able to attend such an amazing school.

According to the Konoha Prep student handbook, while the second course students had to wear the uniform, the first course students could wear whatever they wanted, so Sakura slipped on an oversized baby pink T-shirt over her white ripped jeans and clipped a beige hair pin to hold back her hair.

By then, it was 7:40, Sakura flew out her front door and started running for the bus stop hoping that the bus hadn't left yet. Luckily she made it and she got on the bus right before it left.

After Sakura entered the school grounds she headed straight for the administration building. However instead of walking into the desired building, she walked straight into... a person.

"Sorry!" Sakura said as she jumped back.

Sakura looked up to see a tall boy with spiky black hair, cold onyx eyes, and an annoyed expression.

The said boy gave an irritated sigh, glared at her, and then muttered, "Watch where you're walking," and walked away

Now that's what I call hot!

Ugh his attitude needs work though, not to mention his chicken butt hair

Stop paying attention to the minor details. He's obviously the most handsome, drool-worthy boy you've ever seen!

Haha very funny. Now you can go daydream in your little box in the back of my brain.

What! I refuse! I do not deserve to be treated like... mhmhgmhf!!

That's better, but I better hurry to get my schedule.

Sakura entered the building to see a beautiful woman with blond hair and amber eyes.

"Excuse me, I came to get my schedule." Sakura said to the lady.

"Oh, hello, name please?" the lady inquired.

"Haruno Sakura," Sakura replied.

"Here you go," the lady handed Sakura her schedule, "Also for today on, you will be staying in one of the high school dorms with two other girls. After your classes end please move all your belongings to room 302. The house you are currently living in will be handled by the school."