14. Found

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE I ARRIVED IN DENALI. TODAY I was going to hunt in the woods and go somewhere else.

      "Thank you for letting me stay." I tell Carmen. "No problem. Be safe." She told me. I hugged them all. "Thanks again." I say. "You're welcome. We are happy to have you as a part of our 'family'." Eleazar said.

     I hug them all once more and head off to the North. It began to snow while I ran. There were tons of spruce trees and some bunnies. Those weren't enough so I kept running.

     I found some reindeer and knocked them over. At least they were not Santa's reindeer. I laugh to myself before finishing the deer off.

      Once I was satisfied I continued up North. I found a town and a sign. 'Train leaves at noon.' It said. It was a train to Italy. That's good. I want to go to the new Volturi and see who's in it since they have a whole new group. I would peek through the windows, of course.

     I ditch the train idea and head west towards Italy.

     I had to swim some but thankfully to my speed I sped onto a boat into the basement of it. I hid behind some boxes.

      When the boat stopped I sped out and found the castle. Wait. What castle was it? There were so many!

     I ran as fast as my vampire speed could allow me to go. A sudden hand on my shoulder made me jump. I turn around to see red eyes.