13. Denali

I know how much people HATE when the main character goes away with different made up characters but this chapter will be short and no made up characters. Also, I don't know much about the Denali coven so don't judge. I will have them all be nice. So yurt.

I KEPT RUNNING TILL MY THROAT BURNED from the animal scent. There was snow all around me. I think I was in Denali, Alaska. Good. They probably don't even know this place exists.

I knocked over two elk and sucked their blood. When I looked up, there were five people standing in front of me. I jumped back as one said, "Intruder."

"What's your name?" A woman with brown hair asked. They all had golden eyes. Were they the Cullens in disguise? "Luna Cullen.." I say. Wait, I had to at least look brave.

"It's safe." The woman told the others. "Why have you come? Where are the Cullens?" The same woman asked. She was holding hands with a brown haired guy. "Um...because...um..." I tried to think of an excuse.

"Well?" The man asked. "Because, um, I don't know." I say, looking down. "She has telekinesis." The man said to the others. I looked back up. "How'd you know?"

"I detect people's powers." The man said. "I'm Eleazar." "I'm Carmen." The brown haired woman said. "I'm Kate." Another woman said. She has straight blond hair. "I'm Tanya." A girl with strawberry blond hair said. "I'm Luna." I said. "I thought there was another one of you." I say. "Oh. Irina left us after she spied on you as a child. And the Volturi executed her." Eleazar said. I wince at the thought.