1. Back Again

Luna's POV

IT WAS THE FOURTEENTH OF OCTOBER. I was sitting on the couch staring blankly at the tv, which was pretty boring.

"Luna, time for school." Jasper said. He was leaning against the wall in the doorway. "No!" I groan. I've been homeschooled since two weeks ago and let me tell you, it sucks. I was starting school in November though.

And then I felt happy. I wanna go to school. Why am I sitting here? I got up and walked towards Jasper.

And then I felt normal again. "Hey! No fair." I say as he smirks. "Sorry, Luna," He said before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the new 'room' that Esme organized for this purpose.

*     *    *

I was writing down answers to equations in math. He probably expected me to do good because for three days he went through this all and I had to say 'yeah' 'right' or 'uh-huh.' It was pretty annoying.

1.  What is 2x16?

     Great. I wasn't going to get this right. I hadn't payed attention to anything and I don't plan on doing so.

1.  What is 2x16? 30. I wrote.

2.  4x9/5= 24?

3. 7+(5x7)-2=

     Uhhh, I thought. I did not learn exponents. Well I did but I didn't.

3. 7+(5x7)-2= 40.

     That should do. Jasper came over and checked. I watched his expression. I guessed every answer so that must be the reason he said, "It's all wrong."

     I frowned, though I knew the answer before he said it. I'm not good at anything except for using my power.

      "Did you even pay attention?" He asked. "No." I mumble. He sighed and took the paper. "Well, your done for today." He said. Finally, I thought before speeding out of the room.

      I opened one of the drawers and found a sketch pad. I looked around to see what to do..

     I saw Rosalie looking out the window. Maybe I could draw her. I used my power to bring a pencil to me. It hit my head. I sighed. Not even good at this, am I?

     I sketch quickly. It was hard to draw her face and facial features but I managed to do it.

     "That's really good." Someone said from behind me. I jumped. "It's just me." Edward chuckled. "Stop." I say. I used my power to lift the sketch book in the air, close it, and put it on the counter.

"You know, when you start school you should do art." Edward tells me. I roll my eyes. "I'm not that great." I tell him.

"Don't be so hard on yourself." He says to me. "Where's Esme?" I ask. "Hunting." He replied.

I went and sat back on the couch. "Twelve animal attacks on Bear Lane Road down by the hiking trails right outside La Push. Reporters and police officers are on their way. The deaths included are Eamonn Long, Cian Lacey, Corman Langen, and Sarah Parker." The news channel said.

"Animal attacks?" I ask loudly. "They mean vampire, don't they?" "Yeah, it's been going on all week." Rosalie said.

The back door burst opened. I turned around.