touchdowns and curfews pt 1 • erik

hey guys, I hope you like this story bc I really liked the storyline the requester gave me!! this is for @oreoicecreamlover11 sorry for the wait and thanks for the request, I hope you enjoy!

~
"We're here at EMCC tonight for one of the biggest games of their season."

"I think the Lions are ready for anything tonight, but so are the Eagles, so this will be one heck of a night."

The commentators kept speaking on the statistics of your home team, before the game commenced. You were in your red and white uniform, long sleeved cheer crop top and short pleated skirt.

Your best friends were all cheerleaders as well, lining up in your matching uniforms, practicing routines for the game. Swinging your pom-poms and hips to you counting out the beat of the numbers.

One and two and three and four...

As the game drew closer, you grew more excited. There was nothing like seeing your man run out onto the field so vigorously, yet so focused. Something ignited inside of you every time you watched him come alive with his teammates.

The band started to play the fight song for your team, and you knew it was showtime. The drummers started drumming and the trumpets blew, and there they went, out from inside the locker room, onto the long green field. They were excited and yelling as they ran, and hyping each other up in the process. You and the rest of the cheerleaders got in a line shaking your your pom-poms before doing a range of complex jumps in the air in unison, from toe touches to pikes, to tucks. You got the crowd up in their feet, cheering and clapping for their home team.

The boys started throwing and running for warmups, and you guys got drinks from your water bottles. As they were warming up, Erik came up behind you  and hugged you. You felt his warm, strong muscles around your waist and the solidity of his chest protection against your back.

"How's my pretty girl?" He asked flashing a smirk between your neck and shoulder.

"I'm good," you turned around to look back at him, getting butterflies in your stomach from being close to him. "How are you?" You asked him, curious on his state of mind at the moment.

"I'm alright." He grabbed both your hands and kissed them individually, not taking his eyes off you the whole time. You got a little shy by how he was treating you like a princess in front of everyone, but you got over it soon enough.

"You should get out there baby," you said looking over his shoulder at his players, "I think they're looking for you."

He looked back at them as well and then turned back to you saying, "Yeah, you're probably right. Gimme some sugar before I go though."

You kissed him on the cheek and gave him one final hug before he would leave. Before immediately leaving, he got close to your ear and spoke softly.

"I like how you look in that outfit, pumpkin. I hope you know what's going down after this is over."

He kissed your ear and winked at you before grabbing his helmet and running onto the field. At that moment, you felt all the blood leave your head and go down to where you wanted Erik's attention most.

::

The game started and you cheered with your girls happily. After a cheer, your best friend, Shilo, came up to you and started talking.