morning • erik (2)

smut!

After he was finished with your breasts, he kissed and licked his way down the valley of your chest, making sure every inch of your front wouldn't go untouched by his full lips. Everything you knew went out the window, all you knew now was the movement and pace of his tongue, the service he was giving to your body. From your torso, he kept moving downward, below your navel, and soon he was looking straight at your underwear.

His tongue licked a stripe up your panties, like he was sealing a envelope, slowly, carefully. You released moan from the back of your throat and your head crashed into the silk pillow like waves hitting a rocky beach. He pulled his irresistible tongue away from the cloth that covered your sensitive sex just to see you beg and whine for his mouth. You pulled your head up from the cool fabric to look at him, and he was giving you the most playful smirk, teasing you to no end. His golden grill contrasted his pearly whites when his lips separated to smile at you. He looked like a wolf that finally found its prey.

"Erik come on," you whined while bucking your hips. He pinned your hips to the bed and squinted at you, enjoying watching you writhe from his touch.

"Please?" He purred, laying his tongue flat against you through your panties. His saliva was seeping through your cloth and colliding with your wetness.

"Please daddy?" You asked politely, hoping he would take a liking to the name you attached to your plea. His eyebrow shot up on his forehead in interest.

With that, he slid your panties off your legs and started eating you for breakfast. He knew exactly what spots to hit at the right time and how to use his tongue to his advantage. He kitten licked the your clit with the very tip of his tongue and right when you started feel it, he would draw his tongue down to your püssy opening and flatten his tongue there.

All you could do is was moan his name and curse. Your eyes rolled to the back of you head and your toes curled together. You were laying on your back, legs bent with your feet resting on either side of Erik's body as he laid on his stomach eating your like a bag of chips. You pulled your legs up toward your torso and held them there so his tongue could get deeper access. He was so good with his tongue, a master of this art, his tongue entered your small hole, widening it when it was inside, and wrapping his mouth around your lips and clit.

"Fuck Erik," you gasped, grabbing the back of his head then soon taking a handful of his hair. "God baby I'm so close."

He kissed your püssy then pulled back, his lips were glistening from your wetness. "Ah, ah, ah," he said shaking his head, "imma fuck you first."

His boner was straining to get out through his boxers as you watched his movements. He pulled down his underwear and his cöck sprung up at attention. He looked down at it, then looked at you licking his lip before biting it. You almost moaned at the sight of him, but luckily he kissed you to silence it before it came out of your mouth.

You pulled away for a moment to get on all fours. He smacked your äss, grabbed ahold of his member, and lined himself up with your hole. Your legs parted as he did so. He pushed in all the way, slowly, and as he did, his head tilted back and he groaned in pleasure. Your eyes were sealed shut as he started thrusting into you and you whimpered at him reaching the deepest places inside of you. His movements sped up, and you started to push back on him to meet his thrusts.

"Fück I love that püssy. You like that baby?" He asked as he grabbed the back of your neck to steady his motion.

"Yes Erik, fück I love it," you bite your lip and moan to him. This encouraged his stamina and enhanced his pace, his thrusts getting harder and faster, soon reaching your g-spot.

His hand left your neck and rested on your hips, pushing all the way into you and rolling his hips. His groans and grunts filled the room while both of your highs were building up. His length felt so good inside of you that you couldn't hold it any longer.

"Baby, I'm so close. Yes Erik, right there!" You whimpered in complete bliss. He spammed you and kept ramming himself into your tight hole.

"Where baby? Here?" He snapped his hips and start thrusting with incredible speed. "I'm 'bout to come baby."

He bit his lip feeling your walls clench down around his dïck. "Me too," you moan softly. A couple more thrusts, you both came almost simultaneously. You felt him fill you up and he felt you come around him. Your breathing was heavy, and you collapsed onto the bed after you both came down from your climaxes.

He got up and put on new boxers and tossed you one of his large shirts. You put it on and he faced you with his arms wide, smirking.

"What?" You ask.

"Come on, I'm 'bout to make breakfast. Imma carry you down." His lips slowly parted showing you that smile you loved to see. He bent down and picked you up and you wrapped you legs around his waist as he went down to prepare you your morning meal.

••
Hope you liked this little imagine! Comment who you want next, M'baku or T'challa? Thank you for your patience you guys are the best!!