morning • erik

smut !

The bed was warm and cozy as you slept, the sheets wrapping their strong, pleasant arms around you, hugging your body with heavy comfort— a drowsy spell. When you rested your head, the pillows sunk and carried your head off to dreamland, while your body followed swiftly.

Your slumber was peaceful and quiet, but was rudely awakened by a loud shriek. The scream shook you out of your dream and your heart was pounding; you looked around seeing a light shining from your desk, you realizing it was your digital clock shouting for you to wake up for work. You scrambled to turn it off, trying your best not move too much and wake the snoozing partner next to you. You heard him moan a couple times, but luckily, stay asleep.

You rubbed your eyes and reached for your glasses on your dresser, putting them on and taking off the silk hair wrap protecting your fresh braids from harm. You laid back down on your pillows and looked up at the ceiling, just to help you breathe and get ready for the day. Just as you gained the strength to unwrap yourself from the tight grip of the bed, a muscular arm fell over your waist. You groaned and whispered, "Great."

Now you had to think of an escape plan without waking the grizzly bear.

You craned you neck to see your clock, and instead of reading 6:45 like it should, it read 7:00 AM. Fifteen minutes had passed and you haven't even stepped foot out of bed. You tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but the plan failed, and resulted in the stubborn grip only tightening.

He groaned at your movement and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck kissing and nibbling slightly. You mentally cooed at his adorable sleepy nature, but shook it off quickly, focusing on the task at hand. With your free hand, you reached up and stroked his cheek as he kissed you, smiling at his soft side.

You bite your lip before saying, "Baby,"

In his deep, grainy, sleepy voice he responds, "Hm?"

"You know I've gotta go to work, right baby?"

"Nah, you ain't going nowhere." He said against your neck.

"Excuse me?" You said looking down at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You heard me, you better call your boss now, you don't wanna get fired, do you?" He told you, looking back up to you with his eyebrows drawn up on his forehead.

"What are you talking about Erik?" You ask confused.

He trails up you neck and chin with his rich kisses. "I'm talking about how you're gonna stay in bed with me all day. Now call in sick." The arm that was slung around your body came up to the other side of your neck to hold it steady and establish contact.

"Although that does sound amazing, I have a lot of things to do that n-" You were cut off by his smooth voice.

"That can be done tomorrow. Call in or I'll make you call in." His mouth is just inches away from yours now, his eyes are staring into your brown ones, and he licks his plump lips right in front of you. Temptation was very thick in the air around you. At this point you were staring at his lips and he smiled, chuckling a bit, the golden grill on his bottom row of teeth flashed to say hello. He peck your lips and said in between kisses, "Call..in..baby,"

The kiss got deeper and he flipped over, so you were on top of him, straddling his waist. As you sat on him you felt he was rock hard down there.

"You got hard that fast?" You say puzzled, your hands rested on his rough chest.

"I woke up like this. " He grinned.

You bit your lip and smiled running your fingers over the bumps on his chest and torso.

"What's it gonna be? Cause I'm horny babydoll."

"Well.. I'm not quite sure yet.." you say looking around, thinking about it.

His strong hand came up and grabbed your neck, pulled you down gently, and kissed you. You smiled because you loved when he grabbed ahold of your neck. He pushed his hips up and pressed his hard-on onto your crotch. Your breathing staggered, your heart rate went up, and your panties were starting to get soaked. He stopped when you started to moan and grind back on him.

"You calling in babygirl?" He said with a smirk. "I think I won."

"Hold on," you say getting up and scrambling to grab your phone and call your boss. The phone started to ring and a voice came through the other end. You spoke in the sickest voice you could muster.

"Hello? Mr. Matthews? Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to come in today, I think I caught something. Yeah I think something is going around. But I should be back tomorrow. Okay. Thank you sir," you put in a fake cough, "I'll hopefully *cough* see you tomorrow." With that you hung up the phone, and looked back at Erik who was palming himself through his boxers.

"Come here babydoll." He smiled and you sped over to the bed, climbing on top of him, grinding on him a little while you both kissed passionately.

"You got lucky this time Erik," you say still kissing him, "but no kinky hair pulling shit, my head hurts."

"Aw, you got a migraine or something?" He held onto both cheeks and kissed your forehead.

"Nah, I just got my hair done."

"Oh alright alright, I got you," he giggled and responded, "I'll be gentle."

"Thank you." You stayed smiling at him.

He reached down to grab your äss and his big hands rocked your hips against his and you moaned out.

"You like that babygirl?" He bit his bottom lip and locked eyes with yours. You nodded in response being lost for words and caught up in pleasure.

He took you by the waist and flipped you over, so he was on top, and you were beneath. He reached down and rubbed you through your panties, his fingers working their magic on your lower half. You uttered a moan and looked down to watch his hand work wonders. Since he slept in only his boxers, he was already undressed and ready to go.

His juicy lips trailed kisses down your body making a love route toward your chest. Your breathing got stuck in your throat as he groped your breasts, squeezing them, pinching your nipples. He bent down and took one in his mouth, his large lips enveloping around your swollen bud. Your mouth fell open and your hand went immediately to the back of his head. You took a fistful of Killmonger's locks as he watched your face completely fill with pleasure. You bit your lip and he licked around your nipple and tugged at it gently, his big hands adding pressure to the rest of your breasts. He repeated the process on the other side, giving equal attention to both of your boobs.

••
part 2 coming up soon, I felt bad it was taking so long, so I just published this. I also made another book, man crushes, for you guys so you can have an book that updates daily, so I'd love if you could show some love on that, and comment some more guys that I should post! Love you all!!