birthday • m'baku

You tossed and turned in your bed, rolling, trying to find that warm spot that would make you instantly fall deep back into slumber. Understanding you weren't going to find it, your eyes split open. You woke up frustrated, not being able to finish the storyline of your dream. Even though you were angry, you shrugged it off after you recognized what day it was. You pulled the covers off of your arms and sat up. You looked around the room in your king-size bed. But where was your king? The bed was pretty cold in M'baku's place, so he must've left a while ago. But to where? And on your special day?

You reached for your phone and texted him.

Baby? Where are you?

Since you didn't get the immediate response you were looking for, you rolled your eyes and grudgingly got out of bed. You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and washed your face. You after you were done, you stepped out of the bathroom. You approached the stairs, then saw something that made your heart skip a beat.

Rose petals were lined down the steps. You followed the path set out for you to find out they lead to the kitchen. You saw an outline of a body in front of the stove. He apparently heard your steps, because he turned to face you.

"Good morning my love."

There M'baku stood, cooking French toast with strawberries, oatmeal, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. You walked over to him and gave him a hug and he kissed your head. He was wearing a black apron (lacking a shirt underneath) and boxers, and his large frame towering over you in the best way. You brushed your fingertips along his smooth dark back just to feel your lover in your arms.

"Happy birthday my love." He whispered against your kinky hair.

"Hey, here's breakfast, I hope you like it. We've got plans for today, (Y/N)." He pulls your chair out for you to sit in. You sit and he gives you your plate. You dig in, moaning at the delicious taste. Then, with a confused face and mouthful of food you ask,

"Plans? What plans? We have plans?"

He giggles and looks at you and says,

"Yes honey, plans. It is your date of birth isn't it?" He says starting to massage your shoulders softly.

"Yes," You say in complete bliss. You couldn't decide what was better, the breakfast, the massage, or the shirtless work of art behind you, so you decided to just enjoy them all at once.

"What kind of plans though? Nothing big, I don't want you going all out and spending too much money on me." You say piercing a strawberry with your fork and lifting it to your lips.

"There is nothing too good for you my goddess. I don't want you worrying about anything today, and that means anything I am planning for you." He says leaning down and kissing your cheek.

When he says this you whine, because you know that he will go all out for you.

"Don't do too much M'baku, please?" You say with a little pout.

"I shall do whatever I please, my darling." He smirks, planting one last kiss on your neck then taking your empty plate and heading to the sink. As he washes the fine China, you get up and come up behind him. You wrap your arms around him securely, and the warmth from his body transfers over to you. You smile and tell him,

"Thank you for breakfast, it was delicious. You're amazing." You give his back little kisses and rest your head there. His body was firm but soft, tough but velvet.

He grabbed a dry towel wiped his hands and turned to face you. He stared into your eyes, like he was in some kind oft trance or dream. He placed one hand on your waist and his other hand on your cheek and you leaned your face into the palm of his hand. You smiled as he watched you, you've never seen him look so in love before. Then abruptly, you felt yourself be lifted from the ground which made you let out a gasp. M'baku carried you bridal style to your bedroom while you squealed, and soon laid you on the bed. He got on top of you kissing all over your beautiful dark forehead, cheeks, and neck. He saved your lips for last, knowing they are the most important, he wanted to savor the taste. When he finally eased his up against yours, it was complete euphoria. You held onto the back of his necks to bring him in closer, wanting to feel every inch of his addicting lips against yours. Once the kiss ended he got up and said,