the throne pt 1 • erik

this story was requested by @unstable_asia1 !  thank you for the request I hope you enjoy!

--

"I want the throne. Y'all sittin' up here comfortable, must feel good..."

~

Day 1:

(Y/N)'s POV

Erik's back.

He was deployed out to Afghanistan several months ago and he finally came back this morning. He's safe, but when I hugged him, I felt more markings on his body in places I didn't before. That could only mean one thing.

More kills.

Anyways, when he came in I jumped into his arms and kissed him all over, so glad to see him all in one piece, feeling all over his solid body checking for any bad wounds that weren't already there. He told me to relax and that he's all good. I was crying a little and he wiped my eyes for me, his gold grill still on his bottom row right where it was when he left.

Erik's POV

After (Y/N) got done crying all over me, I sat down. As I was watching television, I thought about what I was gonna tell her. I've been thinking about this for months now, and I've finally set up a secure plan. She's gonna think I'm crazy but I think I'm okay with that. Thoughts kept swarming around in my head, buzzing like bees in a hive.

This plan's never gonna work,

You're just a kid from Oakland running after fairy tales that don't exist,

When she hears this, she's going to think you're a fücking lunatic,

What is she doesn't go through with the plan?

What if she does go through with it, and dies in the process?

What if she leaves you?

Who will be your Queen then?

I've always pictured my story with her in it, I never really thought about her saying no to my offer, but if she did, I don't know what I would do. Though my determination levels are high, I might not go through with it. Honestly, I don't think I would go through with the plan if she walked out on me, I would probably be to busy being depressed, I would do anything to keep her around and if that meant not taking over Wakanda, I would stay here with her.

"Baby, are you okay?" I heard a gentle voice along with a soft hand on my shoulder, pulling me out of my deep thoughts. "You were staring off into space and I thought I would-,"

"Baby, you're my ride or die right?" I cut her off unexpectedly, the words just darted out of my mouth before my lips could close and block their exit.

She looked puzzled at me like she was lost, but then said, "Of course baby, I thought you knew?"

"Just making sure." I paused before speaking again.

"You would be willing to follow me to the end, right?"

"You're not in any trouble are you Erik?"

"No."

"Then yes," she speaks confidently. At that moment I knew this was the woman I wanted to spend forever with.

"I've gotta tell you something, I've been working on this for months. I've been studying my father's books, his culture, and language for years, there's things that I know that I haven't told anyone before."

I walked up to the counter, and set down an envelope, formerly in my pocket. I go around the house, looking out the windows before shutting each and every curtain, and coming back to the paper, opening it this time. I look at (Y/N), her face expressed fear and uneasiness, but my eyes remained calm.

"Erik, you said you weren't in any trouble." She asked looking at me with irritation.

"I'm not," I stared at her, "and I won't be."

I opened the envelope and pulled out two tickets and handed one to her.

"Read it."

She took it, and a smirk spread across her pretty cheeks.

"These are tickets to Africa! Erik, you know I've always wanted to go!" She giggles and kissed me repeatedly on the lips. "Thank you, thank you, thank you baby," I smiled as she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her, letting her feel me.

"I got some business to take care of over there, so I might as well take my baby out." I kissed her forehead before going into the bedroom and grabbing her empty suitcase.

"Better start packing, we're leaving tonight."

••
Sorry for the WAIT!!!!  I've been soooooo busy, you guys are awesome, thanks for sticking out through the little hiatus!!
There are probably going to be 3 parts to this, and there are a lot more Erik imagines coming up!