day off • m'baku

⚠️ little smut ⚠️

"Darling, are you almost finished packing?" M'baku asked from the living room ready to head out to the aircraft. He looked at his watch, checking to see if you were on time—you were, barely because everything you needed "couldn't fit into one suitcase". He zipped up his luggage, grabbed his coat from the table, and was headed for the door.

"I'm here baby," you came out of your room in a beautiful orange sundress and a sun hat, holding your suitcase in your left hand, and your phone in your right

M'baku looked at you with affection radiantly glistening through his eyes before going up to you and grabbing your suitcase

M'baku looked at you with affection radiantly glistening through his eyes before going up to you and grabbing your suitcase. He kissed you on the cheek and said, "I hope that today is one of the best days of your life, beloved."

"Everyday I spend with you is more than I could ask for." You reply, taking your now empty left hand and brushing it against his cheek then pressing your lips to his, engaging in a light kiss. The kiss ended but your faces were still inches apart, his gentle voice spoke to you as if you were a very delicate object that he didn't want to startle.

"But my angel, you deserve everything there is to offer," he said as he bent down and started a path of kisses that went from your cheek, to your jaw, down to your neck, but you cut off the trail when he reached your collarbones.

"I don't mean to rain on your parade baby, but we've gotta go," you smirked as he gave you puppy dog eyes, then you say, "we can do some more of that when we get to where we're going."

"Come on my jewel, we can do a little something really quick," he raised his eyebrows and gave a cheeky smile hoping you would fall into his trap. "It'll be fast, dear." He dropped everything in his hands, licking his bottom lip, staring intently at you.

"M'baku, if we don't leave now, we're gonna be late," you stutter out, dumbfounded at his intense gaze and his deep tone, trying to focus on leaving, but failing and only concentrating on him.

His dominant stature towered over yours, him looking down at you with a smirk, knowing he was getting to you. His Wakandan accent only made his voice much smoother and more confident than most. He was baiting you with only his physical presence, and boy was it working.

"Sugar," he uttered, "you know I'll never make you do something that you wouldn't want to," he grabbed your waist and effortlessly picked you up and sat you on your counter, "but I think we both know you like this and want me to continue." He rested his hands on top of your thighs and looked at you, requesting approval and consent. You nodded and he moved himself between your open legs, his hands now rubbing up from your legs to your hips and back down again.

"I do not think I could help myself with the dress you are wearing my love," he whispered in your ear lightly, "you look so inviting." From your ear he moved downward, to your jaw, his full lips giving firm, yet passionate kisses against every inch of your skin. You held onto the back of his head as he greeted your neck with long, sensual contact and making sure that all of you was covered in his love. He picked you up and kissed you, walking slowly, careful not to bump into anything. The kiss got more desirous and lustful on the way to the bedroom, tongue was added and intensity wasn't the only thing that was growing. It felt like forever when you reached the sideways of your shared master bedroom, he laid you down on the mattress and you got right to it. Let's just say you both enjoyed your day off without stepping foot out of the house.

••
Sorry I left you guys hanging, I didn't wanna go into full smut, so I just gave you a little preview sorry if you wanted more ://. Coming up is a story request of Erik Killmonger, it might take a while, but I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible for you guys because you are the best!! If you want to request a story, smut, or fluff, message me I'm here always!