new suit • t'challa

You were eating a peach in the middle of your favorite show when you got an incoming call on your Kimoyo beaded bracelet. You answered it and a hologram of a familiar face popped up.

"My King." You speak.

"My Queen." He his deep voice answers in reply. A great smile spreads across his face as he looks at you.

"What's up?" You giggle while he stares at you, lost in your eyes.

"(Y/N)," Your name rolls off his tongue in the most beautiful way. His African accent makes every sentence even more attractive.

"Come outside, I have a surprise for you."

"I'm on my way." You shut off the hologram of T'challa and stepped in some fuzzy slippers.

You put on your red silk robe and headed outside your luxury home.

Once you stepped out you saw a figure in the distance. You squinted your eyes and saw the man had great physique and a beautiful skin tone. Your King, T'challa. He had his arms wide and an even wider smile on his face.

 He had his arms wide and an even wider smile on his face

You saw he had a tight body suit and a new necklace.

"Is that you baby?" You say smiling.

"It is me. Do you like my new suit?" He walked right up to you so you could see it up close. Your hands roamed his body feeling the material.

"Of course! I love it." You turn him around and feel down his back.

"Shuri designed it. I'm so pleased you like it." He turned back around to face you.

You stepped back to admire his masterpiece of a body, sculpted by God himself.

"It hugs you in all the right places T'challa." You smirked and looked at him up and down licking your lips in the process.

"Why are you being this dirty already?" He asked crossing his arms and chuckling. You shrugged and giggled.

"I don't know, you just look good enough to eat."

He shook his head with a grin on his face and said, "You are such a dirty woman, I'll have to teach you a lesson after I'm done talking about my suit." He said pointing his finger in your direction. "Anyway, about the suit, the technology is even better than the appearance. The whole suit hides in the teeth of the necklace."

"Wow, that's amazing." You smile and touch the necklace around his neck.

"Also, whenever I take a hit, the suit absorbs the kinetic energy and prepares it for redistribution." He says intelligently.

"So if I punch you, you can use the energy I punched you with against me?" You asked, intrigued with the high tech gear.

"Exactly."

"That is so cool." You gush.

He walks up to you and holds your face in his big hands. He kisses you deeply and smiles into it. You smile also and tug at his bottom lip. He suddenly picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"About time for that lesson." He smirks and carries you into the house.

Did you like this chapter? Don't forget to leave a vote! Thank you for all your support and feedback! Love you guys so much!!!