Awkrawd.... (sr for late udate)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Ook so I've been hiding in my bathroom for the last half hour or so, waiting for mom and Jack to leave so I can sneak out to go to the ship.

Well that's what is wish would happen, but sadly it's Tuesday. The real reason I'm hiding ing my tiny bathroom is because I don't want to ride with an Autobot. Just no.
Maybe I could sneak out of my window? No it's too high up and the window is to small. Hmm what else could I d-

"(Y/n) come out now, it's time for you and Jack to leave" I hear from the opposite side of the door. I scoffed "yeah no thanks, I'm good here with my toilet and shower" I called out to her. I hear a sigh be before I hear her leave only to return shortly after with a jingling sound. The keys. I thought bitterly.

"Fine" I shout opening the door frowning. I walk past he to grab my backpack, I grab some cash and put it in the front pocket before heading to the garage. Where my brother and his bike is. "Let's hurry up, I don't want to be standing near you then I have to." I growled out watching as he hopped on. I slowly slid on after him and rapped my arms around his thin waist and waited.

He finally took off after a minute.  After a little while of silence I spoke up "you know Jack, next time you get a bike make sure they dont turn into giant killing machines" I said it so normally it would have sounded like something you would say all the time. But of corse it wasn't something you would say. I felt him freeze for a second before he spoke. "I have no idea what you talking about (Y/n)" I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

What ever

IM SO SOWWIE :C I took forever to update, pwease forgive me