Jasper Nervada

Your P.O.V.

I walk out of the stupid class running over to my locker to place my books in, while im putting my books away a feel someone walking towards me. i turn my head to see the pervert Vince or whatever his name is. I slam my locker closed walking over to the exit only to catch a glimpse of Jack riding away on his dam bike.

I growl under my breath. getting ready to run home, as i was stretching my arms I saw an amazing red Aston Martian. i ignore the cool looking car and start running home not seeing the red car following me.

once i reach the house i run to the side where my room was. I jump up to my balcony and climb in through the window. i do it a lot though so moms used to it now.

TIMESKIP

I got bored of doing my homework, so I snuck out my window jumping onto the grass walking over to my friends house. she participates in the car racing and today she promise me i could finally drive in the race. she taught me how to drive in her spar time but never let me drive in the actual race.I finally reach her old apartment and wait for her by the car. i wait for a few seconds when she come out wearing her leather jacket. "hey" she says. I just wave slightly hopping in the driver seat while she sits i  the passenger seat.

MINI TIMESKIP

Once we get there I see a familiar yellow car with black racing stripes...thats Raphs car!?! what? I see Vince walk over to Raphs car, I see the window go down only to see MY brother!? when did he start racing and where is the bike?!

TO BE CONTINUED