Joy Ride

Sound Waves P.O.V (lets spice things up ;P)

I was doing my job as usual, but I couldn't get the young human girl with pigtails out of my head (I forgot to tell you she has pigtails most of the time). Knockout and her were mean't to be here a few minute ago. I was too busy thinking i didn't notice lord megatron(almost said voldermort XD). "Soundwave where is Knockout an the human girl?" He asks sounding slightly frustrated. I just shrug as a response. 

He growls lowly, "send Lazerbeak to find them" I nod my head and send him out.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"WOOOOOOOOW" I scream cheerfully as we race down the road. Knock out revs his engine in response, I laugh at that. All of a sudden he slow down, "what is is Knockout?" I ask. "energon signal" is all he stated.

*time skip*

He decided to let me join him in finding the energon. yay. We drive slowly into the canyon but come to a halt. Why you might ask....Autobots.... 

"scrap" I heard Knockout mumble. They spot us and start firing at us. He swiftly turns around and starts driving, He calls the for a portal thingy. Once it appears we race though. As we safely appear on the ship, Knockout transforms and I end up in his had clutching my stomach groaning.

"Where were you?" I faintly hear Megatron ask...