Megatron

The jet/robot/man thing flew for a while before transforming landing on top of a ship, i land on his hand thing.i turn to his pointy head to see it was staring at me with a sly smirk on his mouth. which mad me scowl at him. i turn to in front of um to see we were heading into a large room with lots of more giant robots standing at monitors facing us.

"get back to work" i hear from behind me, guessing it was the girlish bot. We come to a stop in the middle of the room facing the back of a larger silver robot with its back turned us. "what is it starscream?" the bing one asks turning to us, he must of not have seen me cause he was staring at the robot holding me. i suddenly felt myself being lifted higher so i could be seen. "i brought you an offering" the robot said causing me to make a small scream. 

i look up at the larger one to see him staring at me confused and anger in his eye. "why is this human here?" he asked walking forwards towering over us. "s-she's r-related to one o-of the a-autobot's humans, m-master" he answered quickly starting to shift from foot to foot. "is this true?" the 'master' asked me staring at me, "d-do y-you m-mean Ja-ack?" i asked quietly. i look back up to see a smirk playing on his lips.

The larger one crabs me in his hand and starts walking over to a large computer with a language that i could surprisingly understand. "whats a d-d-decepitcon?" I ask staring at the screen. i feel the big guys eye staring at me. "that would be us, we are the decepitcons how did you know that?" he asked. i point at the screen. "i said it on the screen" i state emotionally.

suddenly the doors open and i see a cherry red 'con walk in. he looks up towards us and freezes. "l-lord m-megatron" he said with a difficulty. his gaze moves towards me and his face plates turn to look like a frown.  Oh. My. God...I stare at him surprised. then i felt bad when i see he arm scraped, "knockout" 'megatron' states "what is it?" he continues "s-she ruined my paint" he said still looking at me, i look at him in shock before standing up in his hand. turning to him i say "no i didn't that was my brother i was hitting his car" i said rudely, only to be glared upon.

I lookup a lord megatron to see him smiling at me "welcome to the decepitcons"...