Racing time

(Y/n) P.O.V.

 (F/n) hops out of their car walking over to the driver side, "you got this, (Y/n)" they said cheerfully. I may be 14 but I look like I'm 16, otherwise I'm taller than most kids my age. So if anyone caught me driving they would think I'm 16.

I pull up my (H/l) (h/c) into a bun (unless you have short hair.) (F/n) walks over to her other friends, I roll up the window driving over to the start like the rest of the car's. I know what to do, I've done it a lot. Well I've watched it a lot. Ready...set....GO

I start the engine at the same time ast the other drivers. I race down the tunnel getting into first place.

Ralph's car keeps bashing into the car, which pisses me off. I turn so I'm diving into the side of the car. I keep the scowl on my face whilst doing it. I see the window slide down. I turn to find a confused Jack, oh yeah....he's friends with (F/n) as well. I thought. I turn to the front speeding off. 

*Small timeskip*

I cross the finish line first, I turn to the window when I hear tapping, it was (F/n) "awesome Job (Y/n)!" They shouted after I lowered the window. I smirk, while getting out "well it is me where talking about" I say in a 'duh' tone. They roll there eyes at me "shut up" they say.

Timeskip*

I walk around the forest looking at the green tree's, I should head home now, I thought to myself looking the way towards the house. "Nah" I say aloud shaking my head. I turn around to see a giant metal head with red glowing eyes staring at me. I stare back at him? "Uhh.....hi" l say to it/him. "Hello" He said, I know it's a he by his high pitched voice, even though he's a boy/man, he a has a female figure. He grabs me then transfroms into a jet he then spreads off to god knows where......

To be continued! Bye