cold and speed PT 2

Caitlin redressed so did Barry she stared at his nakedness he got dressed and picked her up and sped her to the cortex. He opened a velvet box and in it was a heart shaped dampener necklace. "Barry it's beautiful! "Cisco and I worked on it so you could have better control of when u change. She ran her hand on it. "Its beautiful Barry I love it can u put it on me? "Yeah sure come here. She walked to him picked up her hair he stood behind her and slowly placed the necklace on her his fingers brushed her skin then it was on. She let her hair down and turned to face Barry his face was inches from hers. "We should not of done what we did earlier Barry. "Why not cait we're both single and we like each other he said in a husky voice. "Yeah but it's a bad idea speed and cold don't work barry besides frost could kill u easily.
"She won't because even when she's still here I still see you caitlin. "Barry!
"I love you cait I've always loved u.
Her eyes widened in surprise and she smiled warmly at Barry.
"I love u too barr. He smiled and cupped her face and kissed her he smiled and suddenly picked her up.
She let out a giggle. "My place then Dr snow. She nodded and he sped off.
He stopped when he was in his room.
He tossed her on the bed she yelped
He started stripping she did too and got under the blanket Barry surprised her getting on top of her superfast.
He kissed her neck. She moaned his name. He moved his hand between her legs and began caressing her.
He vibrated his hand and she screamed and She threw her head back in pleasure as his hands worked their sensual magic.  "Ah Barry yes yes. "If u like that Dr snow your going to love this. He thrusted his finger into her and vibrated it. "She screamed loudly. "Barry oh god yes ahh ahhh ahhh! "Come for me cait!
"Barry please please! "If u say so. He stopped good movements and gripped her thighs and slammed into her using his speed. "Ahhhh ahhh godddd ahhhh yesyesyesyesyes barrrryyyy ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh! His grunts and her loud moans filled the air. "Ah god cait cait! Caitlin let out a loud wail and let the pleasure of her orgasm wash over her her eyes rolled back in her head. Barry groaned and spilled into her. Both of them had trouble breathing they collapsed next to eachother Barry pulled her against him and they fell asleep.