angry barry

Barry sat on the floor of the pipeline resting his head on his knees he was so angry with team flash he felt so alone. Suddenly the bay door opened and caitlin walked up to his cell he stood up looking at her she held a bag of food. "Are u in on this too cait did you lock me in here with them. "I didn't help them lock u up if that's what you mean barry but I am worried about u. "Why? "Because I know exactly how u feel barry because when I found out wells was the reverse flash all I wanted to do was kill him I was going to kill him at his house but u stopped me that night it was when my ice powers started I figured I would just kill him but u stopped me from making that mistake. Caitlin closed the bay door behind her and opened his cell then walked in closing it behind her. He sped up to her and pushed her against the wall she dropped the food he held her arms above her head. "We both know u won't hurt me barry u would never your kind and gentle u are not a killer not like zoom or Thawne. "I could easily be u know he slowly moved his hand down her arm and placed it on her neck. "See cait if I put my hand here I could easily snap your neck. "He moved his hand away from her neck he stayed with his face very close to hers. "Ur right u could but u won't. "How can u Be so sure cait in pissed jay killed my dad right in front of me I want him to pay! "He will pay barry he's committing awful acts and the speedforce will deal with him.
"No ill deal with him do u hear me he will pay ill!.... Caitlin had no idea what else to do so she grabbed Barry's face and crashed her lips to his. She didnt expect him to kiss back but he did his arms wrapped around her waist as they urgently kissed. Iris saw them making out and she was a little hurt but she wanted barry happy she nodded and walked away to head home. Cisco also saw what iris saw he smiled but shut off the camera.
Barry kissed caitlin heatedly soon he had her legs around his waist and one arm held her waist and the other was in her hair pulling it as he kissed her. He pinned her against the wall. He fumbled with her skirt hiking it up he ripped her panties off then unzipped his suit on the bottom he pulled his length out her eyes did a double take she always thought he would be big but not this big she had only had sex with Ronnie and even he wasn't as big as barry. "Barry unexpectedly shoved his hard cock into her she moaned.
He slammed in and out of her she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Barry's eyes glowed red as electricity flowed through him. Caitlin wasn't scared she felt more excited as he slammed into her using his speed to move faster. "Do u want to cum cait? "Yyes!
He smirked and vibrated his hand and rubbed it against her clit. "Ahhh goddd ahhh fuck barry ohhhhh yesharder harder! "As u wish cait!! He sped up his movements and slammed into her harder and harder. Her walls clamped down on his cock as she came screaming his name as he got her g spot over and over he kept going they were both sweating. Somehow he ended up on top of her on the floor an hour passed and he continued.
"Do u like it cait u like how i fuck u?
"Ahh yes yes yesssss. "Ah fuck Cait I'm coming..... He groaned and shot his load into her with a loud groan his cock vibrated as he came her eyes rolled back and she screamed as a mind blowing orgasm rushed through her body. Barry colapsed next to her smiling she was struggling to catch her breath they were covered in sweat. "I thought u could use a distraction so when u race zoom don't think of killing him think of us and how much I love u barry. "U love me?
"Yes I love u I've always loved u barry.
He smiled and quickly pecked her lips. "Can u let me out of here now cait i swear I'm calm now please. She nodded and pulled her skirt down and fixed herself he fixed himself too. He could see the worry on her face. She opened the cell and let him out with her and opened the steel door they walked out wally was out in the med bay he looked upset. "What is it wally what's happened asked barry? "Zoom took joe! "What! Zoom took Joe! How could u guys allow him to take Joe!
"Barry stop its no one's fault ok I believe in u and I know u can stop jay.
"I can and I will I need cisco to vibe me there. Caitlin nodded and went to get cisco she came back with him he vibes barry to talk to Jay.
"Well well there u are barry.
"What do you want Jay? "A race u vs me in exchange for earth 2 he said smirking evilly if u win ill free Joe and I'll leave. "I accept your challenge said barry without fear. "Excellent see u at the magnitar. Barry nodded and a few hours later he went to race Jay he created a time remenant of himself and beat Jay the remenant disappeared into the speedforce as the demon like creatures took him away for his crimes. Barry ran to Joe grabbed him and sped away to star labs. Cisco and the others followed.
Barry and the others were happy to have Joe back.

Barry walked into the med bay where he found Caitlin all alone. "Cait? She turned to look at him. "Hey barry.
"Cait I'm so sorry about earlier and how I said I wanted to kill Jay I know u loved Jay and..... She put a finger to his lips. "shh Barry stop its ok he wasn't the man I loved Jay garrick was and he was zooms first victim. "I know he was and I'm so sorry for that and everything else when I fought him and won I did it for u and my dad because I love u cait I've always loved u I just didn't know how to say I did.
She smiled and ran to him and jumped into his arms he hugged her and kissed her she cupped his face looked into his eyes and said. "I love u too barry.

He smiled warmly at her with love in his eyes

He smiled warmly at her with love in his eyes. "Do u wanna get out of here Dr snow? "I suppose so where to?
"My place said barry. "Yeah let's go. He smirked put his mask on and picked her up bridal style and kissed her.

 He smirked put his mask on and picked her up bridal style and kissed her

Then barry sped off with her in his arms the end.

Dedicated to alwaysteamflash
Pugsbunny88 smytheberry1726 shannon cataldi Alexcorney96 sophie white and all u other awesome readers I may not know u but I love u all for reading my work and I love u too my friends forever........