come back cait

Killer frost had gone rogue again she was sick of being in love with barry because of Caitlin so here they were fighting. She threw icicles at him but missed. "We both know u won't hurt me frost! "We'll see flash she froze the ground under him but he escaped the blast.
she let her guard down and barry tackled her he landed on top of her his face was close to hers he stared at her lips. "It ends here cait no more crime your coming back to star labs.
"Nope. "You don't have a choice he said she got her hand free but he grabbed it and held it above her head then his eyes met hers.
"If u dont come with me ill make u.
"You wouldn't. He smirked and leaned closer "try me cait he whispered.
Soon she felt his hard on press against her through her pants she moaned and He crashed his lips to hers cold ones.
Frost tangled her fingers in his hair pulling at it he pulled back and looked at her. "I love u cait please come back to me. Her eyes watered and she nodded and she became Caitlin again.
"Barry take me home she said softly.
He picked her up like a bride and speed away he ran her to her place and to her bedroom. He put her down in front of her bed he began to undress her at super speed he got naked fast too he sped up to her room and grabbed her he sped around the room till he pinned her against the wall he grabbed her hair she grabbed his as their kisses became more heated he started to bite and kiss her neck he wrapped her legs around his waist aimed himself and shoved himself deep into her.  She moaned he kept going soon he had her bent over the bed his hands gripped her ass he moved her onto her back hooked her legs on his shoulders and slid into her hard she screamed in pleasure. "Ahhh barry yesss oh my god ahhhhh ahhh fuck! Barry kissed her crashing his lips to hers she came screaming his name and he groaned hers and spilled into her they crashed next to eachother both of them were exausted. Barry rolled over on his side and pulled her close he smiled and said. "I love u cait. She smiled and said it back and they both fell asleep.