love dusted pt 2 worn off effects

Caitlin snow woke up feeling incredibly warm she moved a little and layed her face into her pillow only to realize it was not a pillow she looked and saw barry sleeping peacefully in his flash suit it was unzipped memories of last night flooded back to her she was suprised that they'd done it that they'd had sex
She always thought he only saw her as a friend. She wondered how he would feel about this when he woke up would he feel awkward angry or freak out or maybe he won't mind. He stirred in his sleep then opened his eyes. He smiled at her and she swore her insides fluttered. "Hey cait.
"Hey barry she said blushing do u umm remember last night.
"I do he said in a husky voice.
"Oh god i acted like a slut.
"No u didn't as i recall i fazed in here and went straight for you so if anything i was the one taking advantage of u. "You didn't take advantage of me i liked it barry.
"Oh really is that so what did u like he said as his eyes darkened with desire.
"I liked it all she said blushing. He rolled on top of her and kissed her she felt his hardness press against her. She moaned. "U want more cait?
"Yes she said softly. He gripped his length and thrusted into her and they spent their morning making love later after they got dressed cisco came to see them as they were kissing. "Oh my u two u guys u ummm?
"Yeah barry and I hooked up said caitlin blushing when will this damn dust wear off cisco asked caitlin? "It wore off at midnight said cisco.
"So then this morning when we um u know? "Yep it was all u guys said cisco. "Of course it was said barry we love each other obviously he said shyly. She blushed and said. "I love u too barry.