Josh's eyebrows lift, he takes a sip of what can only be coffee. "How'd it go?"

Brendon huffs, he knows it went a lot better than expected. "It went. . . It went really well, actually." He has to smile, he feels like he needs to. He should. "Josh, uh. I-I had to explain a lot to her and I realized there's still a lot I don't even know about. Is that bad? Because. . . Because I'm a part of this?" He hopes Tyler's listening too, he wants them to be in this conversation.

Josh pulls his hand away from the computer mouse, fully engaging with Brendon now.

He shakes his head. "That's okay, Brendon." He pops his knuckles. Hands tense, he supposed. "You can ask us anything, you know. Especially if there's things you don't understand. It's important."

Brendon does know, but fear will always get the best of him.

He nods anyways. "I just don't want to ask something that might be. . . Stupid. Or obvious. I don't know. I'm sorry."

He has no idea what he's apologizing for; it seems required.

Tyler's definitely listening though, he can tell. They're glancing over to Josh, and his phone, and they just all around look thoughtful. Tyler's a thinker, he knows this by now. He's learning slowly to be patient with their lack of words, because everything is mental for them.

"I promise nothing you ask is stupid. You have every right to be confused about stuff." Josh says, leaning on his hand.

Brendon nods, again. Maybe he's more of a thinker as well.

"I miss you guys." It falls from his mouth without much thought, but as soon as it slips past his lips, his heart beats rapidly. It was accidental, but now it's out in the open for the two of them to devour.

Josh smiles. "I miss you too." Brendon watches him look over to Tyler for their input, and still, they say nothing. He's caught on quickly to their fear of being vulnerable, and it's okay. He understands.

Brendon is content with just knowing how they feel, even if it's never said.

Josh turns back to look at Brendon. "We should go out for lunch again on Monday."

It's probably the best thing he's heard all day. He asks, "With Tyler, right?"

Josh grins. "With Tyler."

Okay. Brendon lied before, now that's the best thing he's heard all day. He didn't know where this immense amount of gratitude for Tyler has come from, but he's not upset about it. So what if he just wanted them around? It isn't a bad thing. Their presence has become comfort.

"Good." Brendon declares.

He watches Tyler smile to themself, shaking their head and continuing to type with a big grin.

Brendon's heart swells. He can't help it.

"Where should we go?" Josh asks. It's directed to both of them, really.

Brendon's not good at making decisions, he lets Tyler take the lead in this.

They shrug. "Burgerhaus?" It's the first time Brendon has heard their voice all day, and he's hiding his smile just like he did his cheeks. Maybe he'll never get over the gravel of their voice or the lightness of it. Maybe he'll never get over Tyler.

"Is that alright, Bren?" Josh questions, the nickname leaving his mouth easily.

Brendon's said before how he hated being called that, but not when it's coming from the people he cares for most.

There he goes blushing again.

He'll never catch a break.

"Sounds good to me." It's meek. He's meek.