Memory Fragments.

Start from the beginning

"Greetings, m'lady." He salutes, before taking one of her hands and kissing it manneredly.

Taehyung's cheeks go red with anger at that and his little hands clench into tight fists. "You don' have to be so princey with her, you know? She's just a friend."

"Hmm." The prince hums and pulls away, smiling at the giggling girl. "Still nice to be polite though."

"Aha. When you wanna act fake." Tae snapped, his bottom lip pushed out into an angered but adorable pout.

"I don't mind him kissing my hand." Angel comments softly, her lips still turned up, forming an obviously calm and happy expression on her face.

Taehyung's heart sinks a bit at that.

"...Oh."

"Who would even wanna stay near a girl? I don' want cooties. Eugh." Yoongi crosses his arms over his small chest and rolls his eyes, stubborn with Angel's presence.

"But cooties aren't real-"

"Shhh. He'll understand some other time, Joonie." Jin said calmly, one of his hands already placed on his friend's lips in attempts to seal them.

-"I don't have cooties... "

-"Liar."

-"I'm not lying-"

-"Nope! Cootie monster. I'm staying faaarrr away from you."

"Yoongi, shush!" Taetae snaps once again, his face already red with anger. The six year old stomps a foot on the ground like an angry little baby bull and huffs, unhappy that his friends are ungrateful of Angel's presence.

And he does shush. The 9 year old is surprised at his younger friend's outrage.

"...Taetae, maybe we should go." The blonde suggested, moving closer to the boy with brown hair- taking one of his hands to hold them.

"What? Already?" Jin scoffs and crosses his arms, a frown plastered on his face. "You always do that. You come here for a minute, then the next you take him away. If you wanna go, then go yourself. Leave Taehyung alone."

"Yeah. No one needs a cootie monster anywaakzbKNSZKEMDK-''

Slamming a hand over the lad's mouth, Joon sighs heavily. "Don't start again, Yoongi."

"You're all being rude. She wants to leave because you're all making her feel uncomfortable. It's not her fault!-"

"For cheeto's sake!" Jin cries out and hisses angrily like a kitten, tilting his head back as an annoyed groan rumbles in his delicate throat. "Yeah, yeah. It's not her fault. We heard that like, millions of times. Take her by hand and leave then. You just too blind to see how she uses you. She just steals you away 'cause she's greedy."

Gasping, Taehyung's brown eyes widen and his mouth is open, staring at Jin who stuck his tongue out rudely. Battering his long eyelashes as he processes the words, Taehyung's little feet take a tiny baby step back and his surprised expression is replaced by a scowl.

Jungkook just watches, confused by the situation but also scared. He didn't want to step in. He kept his silence like a good boy.

But before Tae could even let out a word, Angel lets go of his hand and shakes her head from left to right. "That was because I don't have any other friends... " She spoke before anyone else could, and fixed the thick strap of her white floral dress on her shoulder, her lips forming a little pout. "I know you guys don' like me. Taetae is the only one who plays with me. Other girls are mean to me."