He sits there, taking another sip of his vodka in his glass, not even knowing the fact that his glass is empty and he's drinking nothing.

"We need to increase the intensity of this game!" Leticia, the short girl among the four girls say. Jungkook knows her name now.

"No, I'm going back." Dara says, standing up from the stool.

"What, it's so early!!" Karen complains.

"It's 1:30 am. Y'all have been drinking for almost 4 hours."

"You are joking." Taehyung slurs his words.

"Look at the time bitch."

"Never mind." Taehyung waves his hand, "Get the fuck out already."

Dara slaps Taehyung's forehead before picking up her coat and other stuffs.

While Jungkook's fiddling his fingers with the end of his sleeves, pondering what he should do, he sees Jimin getting up from the stool as well.

"I will send you back."

"I think I should be sending you back." Jungkook hears Dara's reply to Jimin.

Jimin chuckles, "I'm not drunk."

"I know. I'm just kidding." Dara smiles.

"I'm going to send Dara back." Jimin informs the room as he walks behind Dara who's heading towards the door.

"OOOH BOII SEND HER TO THE BED! U GET ME? TO THE BED." Bright yells.

This guy is so fucking annoying when he's drunk.

"GET IT, JIMIN." Taehyung joins.

Right, Taehyung's not Taehyung anymore when he's drunk.

Jimin shakes his head at the two and Dara literally throws a slipper towards the two of them before leaving the room.

+

"Hey, Kook." She smiles, the sunlight shining through the window making her look more angelic than she already is.

You are so beautiful, Jungkook thinks but the actual words that come out of his mouth are, "Your eye bags look so bad."

"Ugh, don't even — I only slept for like 3 hours."

"You went back early last night though."

"Doesn't mean I slept early." She winks.

He chuckles, "What's that wink supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. I just felt like winking at a cute boy." She laughs, winking at him again.

She thinks I'm cute!!

"When was your first class today?" He asks, occupying the seat in front of her

"9."

"When's your next?"

"3:30."

"You could have went back to sleep."

"I forgot to answer the prep questions for my next class so," She shrugs.

"Prep questions only take like 15 minutes to do."

"Yeah."

WhatI

"Have you seen Taehyung by the way?" She asks. "He was pretty drunk last night."

"I saw him this morning. He's okay."

"Oh, how about Bright?"

"I haven't seen him." Jungkook answers.

"Jimin?"

"He's okay too. I just saw him earlier on my way here."

"Oh, really? Does he have class?" She asks.

"I don't think so. He says he's coming here after whatever he has to do."

"Okay, then. How about you? I'm sure you weren't drunk." She says, calculating the answer of the problem with her calculator.

"I don't get drunk easily."

"That's good." She nods, throwing a slight smile at him before continuing to answer the prep questions.

"Hey, Dara! Jungkook!" Tasha greets, putting down her bag on the table with Jimin by her side.

"Did you just finish class?" Dara asks.

"Yeah, it was my one and only class of the day."

"I hate you so much." Dara groans, closing her notebook.

"It's not my fault that you chose to do nothing in the library and the school cafe instead of going back home to sleep." Tasha says, taking a sip from the coffee cup placed in front of Dara just to realise that it's already empty.

I thought she said she was doing her prep questions.

"Do you still have class?" Jimin asks. Jungkook looks at him to check who the question is for.

"Yeah, it starts in 20 minutes." Dara answers, frowning at the thought of another 1 hour and 30 minutes of physics.

"Do you want anything after class?" Jimin asks,

"No, i don't think so." Dara replies, standing up. "I'm heading to class now or else you know how amazing the queue for the lift is."

"Oh and Jungkook, 6 at my place. Don't forget." She reminds him before looking away.

Maybe I should get a drink and a snack for her after class.